20 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Congrats to the Elims for coming out of the first two cycles with a plan to preserve their remaining member, which mostly worked. Is there any reason you didn’t kill those two nights, @Snipexe

I was trying to build up a pewter store to control the lynch later in the game.

Obviously I’m sad that I lost, but I’m also a little happy that I read enough as village for to them kill me. This was a blast to play, and thanks a ton to my teammates and Bard for Gming!

Edited by Snipexe

Thank you Young Bard for such a fun game! 

I apologise again to CadCom and Snipexe for bringing my bad luck with me. You both did great, especially Snip for staying alive so long after we flubbed it. 

And Fifth. If it weren't for you... <_< But really, you did great!

Congrats to the village!

Well! This was a great game to come back to. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for running it, Bard! My favorite part was @Cadmium Compounder's "from the information i have recieved roadwalker was previously an experienced player who would know how to stop a lynch against themselves."

:) 

Edit: And thanks for protecting me, itiah. The redirect is HILARIOUS. I wonder what the odds were for that.

Edited by Roadwalker

This was a fun game, one in which I also was able to experience joy in trying to make sure that I was not using the fourth letter. I think I did pretty good, but I felt like I was a bit of a cheater because of the posts where I added stars in place of the letter, I feel like it woulhave been funner to keep going with my no D's theme, as it would have also given me a chance to redeem myself for those couple of cheat posts. 

I had some pretty good RP's in plan, what with my AA meetings, that I might have been attending alone, but alas, twas not to be. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed my death write up. 

Perhaps Fourth will have to return in a future game. 

Anyway, with regards to the game and mechanics, I really do think that the game was relatively evenly balanced, except, Bard, you seem to have forgotten who Alv's Gods of Luch and chance would favor in your attempt to balance the game. And I'm glathat I was able to break Elandera's curse of dying on their first cycle as an Elim, by sacrificing myself for them. Sorry we couldn't tie the lynch, Elan. 

1 hour ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Anyway, with regards to the game and mechanics, I really do think that the game was relatively evenly balanced, except, Bard, you seem to have forgotten who Alv's Gods of Luch and chance would favor in your attempt to balance the game. And I'm glathat I was able to break Elandera's curse of dying on their first cycle as an Elim, by sacrificing myself for them. Sorry we couldn't tie the lynch, Elan.

Apparently Alv's God's do not favor me as an elim. But yes, it was nice to last one cycle longer. In hindsight, I should have just died. Though, since part of the reason the lynch turned to me was hedging a bit about your lynch, you might have been in the same spot I was C2. Oh well. It was a good try anyway :)

Edited by Elandera
Spelling

With aftermath discussion having concluded a while ago, it’s time to close the game as well. Credit goes to Bard for a smoothly run game, as both the mechanics and the writeups brought the pre-Ascension mountain setting to life. Congratulations to the village for an efficient victory, and to the Elims and the Deepness for a well-fought fight.

As always, if anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get ahold of Wilson, Orlok, Alvron or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can.

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone in our Art of Game Creation thread. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about. If you would rather keep some detail secret, or are self-conscious about posting in thread (there's really no need to be; while we do slaughter each other, we are very polite about it), then I'm sure one of our fantastic committee members (Elbereth, Amanuensis, Aonar Faileas, A Joe in the Bush, or Stink) would be more than willing to help you out in private.

Thanks again to everyone that played, and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: