.X Caliber

I am .X Caliber

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I am a relatively new fan of Brandon Sanderson's work but I am definitely a passionate fan.  The first books I read were the Stormlight archives and they were wonderful.  I actually never read them, but instead listened to them as I worked.  It has always passed the time so much quicker which is always a plus.  I am, like Brandon Sanderson, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints which doesn't mean much of course, but it's a kind of cool all the same.  I hope to learn all there is to know about the Cosmere and look forward to future discussions!

Thats awesome! Welcome to the Shard!

Here's a complimentary cookie!

Cookie.png.66f0bb85ecbcfadb66b402b0adfec7d1.png

Have you read all the cosmere books? Or just the Stormlight Archive! 

Welcome! I'd be warry about those cookies. It's probably spiked. What other Sanderson books have you read and who's your favorite character?

Thanks all!

i have read the Mistborn trilogy and am starting the three stand alone Mistborn novels. I just finished Arcanum Unbounded. I’ve also read Elantris and Warbreaker.

Non-Cosmere Novels include the Reckoners series including Mitosis, Skyward, The Arithmatist, and Snapshot. 

And when I say read, I mean I listen to them on Audible.

I think my favorite character would have to be Vin because I really appreciate her growth as a character. I love how in the beginning of the series, she does everything to survive and only really does anything really for herself. By the end however, she has become a completely different person, willing to sacrifice herself for the entire world, and then smile to Kelsier as her and Elund leave the cognitive realm to the beyond.