Republic of Alleycity

Lord Meeker

Head of Defense  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should a Head of Defense to manage the Precursors be elected?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I think I'm TUBA rep, until someone comes and tells me that I'm wrong, so I will vote for TUBA and have a TUBA rep character. He is a returned, that has a large political skill, and a couple thousand bonus breaths. He is non combative.

I'm just going to vote for TUBA here, as I now what we want, and if I'm not the rep, we have voted.

Doomhorn the wise was carried in on a chair by his priests. He said, "Nay."

I'm the Diagramist rep.

"Do you hear what you are all saying?" Keleth yelled, "You just all voted to legalize hemalurgy with no clauses or restraints!  The Dark Alley will spike indiscriminately!  The streets of the Alleycity will become littered with the despots and monstrosities of hemalurgic creation!  I propose a compromise."  

He pulled another long scroll from the folds of his robes, and began reciting.  "The DA may perform spike-outs to willing individuals, that have filled out and submitted the proper spike-out forms.  Those willing to submit to hemalurgic expirementation may also fill out forms for this.  Their lives or sanity may not be taken.  A mental stability spike must accompany each spike of another type."  He looked up briefly, "This won't put too many limitations on the scientific developments of hemalurgy, while making it relatively safe."  He put the scroll down.  "For all those who support this move, say aye!"

Just go some of Doomhorn done; Very trustworthy, to those he likes. To those he doesn't, or to those that have 'broken their honor' he is one of the most visicous political adversaries that they will every come in contact with. He lacks ambition, as he is a god, and he cares about the people, and always take his time to try and help every patient that comes his way. He only takes breaths from criminals, and runs an orphanage in Alleycity.

Doomhorn was carried over by his priests to the tall man, "Hello. Quite an interesting debate, wouldn't you think? Forgive me, I am Doomhorn the Wise, God of Honor,"

@Sherlock Holmes

13 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

No you're not the one's that don't count. Bean already mentioned last page that they voted in error, there is one other who isn't guild affiliated as well.

11 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Am I one of the unofficial votes? Because, if so, I am functiony as TUBA rep, as we don't have another one, and I think there was approval. Probably. 

Counting yours as official.

So unless I've miscalculated anything, vote stands at 6-5 in favour of legalizing Hemalurgy and I don't believe there are any more votes to cast.

A fanfare of trumpets sounded and a small burst of confetti shot into the air. A small speaker sounded from the DA section, “Three cheers for Science! Hip hip HOORAY!”

A clockwork bird flew overhead and airdropped small plates of complimentary cookies. They were fresh.