Republic of Alleycity

Lord Meeker

Head of Defense  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should a Head of Defense to manage the Precursors be elected?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

"They aren't here now, they don't get to have a say over whether or not we get to have a say. Sorry." Another of the DA lawyers added. "But it's fair that we at least put it to a vote. All in favour of the DA remaining?"

The DA delegation raised their hands.

"Motion is passed."

"Blood and bloody ashes! I'm a bloody Ghostblood!" Ciera shouted, "Hmm, I said blood a lot in that last sentence. But, you get the point. Also, motion denied, as you don't have a representative."

she opened her messenger bag and removed a sheet of paper, reading off of it.

"Any guild present at the signing of the Oasis Accords is to have a seat on the Senate." she skipped to another clause "As the guild known as the Dark Alley was not present at the signing, they will not be offered a seat on the Senate." she slammed the paper down the lectern "There you have it. Black and white, clear as day. You do not have a seat" 

she turned to address the group of DA denizens, "One more thing; If the audience will refrain from making votes. This is a Senate, not a public assembly."

"Hmm. Well if only the rules you read off were real. Then they might have some bearing. Secondly, these guys represent the DA's vote in the Theocracy. They aren't the general public.

Finally, if people actually cared about the government, they would show up to run it. But no one has in the last two days. If the guilds cared about the Oasis accords then they would have come to support them."

"Note that we did read the accords and know that actually that sentence is false. Not every guild who was present gets a seat. 

Secondly, the meeting was supposed to start at 7:30 ACT, two days ago. No one showed up. For the last two days. One would think that people would show up to the first meeting of the government. It says so in the OP."

The guards stepped into the Hallway to stop the mimes from entering.

Edited by MacThorstenson

Sudiov is limiting the power of the people in the RP, keeping them at 100 points. The Asha'man mime is swarmed with darkness as his power is limited and destroyed.

EDIT: Don't you dare try to tell me that a combatant character who can use balefire is under 100 points.

Edited by MacThorstenson

All the characters are traumatized by the giant white hands killing random mimes, then either:

A. burning said mimes' bodies with balefire

Or 

B. Clapping, then eating the mimes for breakfast. Nobody knew how a pair of giant white hands could eat, or why they were eating breakfast at 7:05 PM.

Edited by Dr. Dapper

An underling ran into the room and sat on one of the GB seats next to Ciera, it was clear from his face he was terrified of everyone here.

“Hi, everyone, I am Wes, though you can call me Wes for short. Um, unfortunately our other GB representative, Mr. Uwik is off today for some sort of wedding and our backup for his place, Mr. Tenira is also away for the same wedding. So, uh, now there’s me, and I know I technically decided to be the third backup but I really wasnr expecting it to happen. So, hi everyone. I’m Wes. I’m also a Bendalloy Ferring, though I don’t like to brag.”

Sorry about not having shown up yet. I don't technically have a character yet. I have one designed and stuff, but it isn't official yet, and that isn't even the character that would be used for this stuff. I have been SUPER busy IRL (like collage + 2 full time jobs busy) So I have been a bit distracted. 

Jules walked into the room. She was late she knew, and she wasn't even supposed to be here. She wasn't even sure at times if she even existed... But she was here none the less.

She had accidentally bumped into some Feruchemist who was in a hurry to get his papers signed to be admitted into Alleycity, and once he realized Jules was a ferring as well, he asked her to take his place.

Sorry, but that's about all (and technically more [due to not having a character]) than I can do at the moment. I promise I will have everything set up as soon as I possibly can.

Edited by Furamirionind

Sebastian walked into the room, he stood a moment taking in everyone present, then sat down.

"You know good sir that nobody could be there for the original set time. We all live in different time zones for Almighty's sake. Give everyone the chance to comment!" He said, addressing the DA member. "Shall we continue with the proceeds on the list?"

Keleth walked in, insulted everyone for their stupidity, then sat down in the Diagramist representative seat.  "Our representative isn't present, so I will fill in for him until he gets present.  I move to separate Fortress Eternal from Alleycity Jurisdiction."

@everyone