Left Handers Club

On 06/02/2019 at 9:49 PM, Taradiddle said:

Go for the hand! They basically can’t do anything without their right hand!

R00d :P I can draw a really shaky stick figure.

The Right Hand Regime is back! Now stay still while we handcuff to this desk... Muahaaha!

1C1BEA64-2EC9-44AB-9ED5-E31BC6F12976.jpeg

Edited by I think I am here.

On 4/13/2019 at 4:35 AM, I think I am here. said:

The Right Hand Regime is back! Now stay still while we handcuff to this desk... Muahaaha!

1C1BEA64-2EC9-44AB-9ED5-E31BC6F12976.jpeg

Huh. You know, the lefty versions are so much better.

Spoiler

desk.jpg.7a909a7b2f9c86ed9b251c55495a8a6d.jpg

Even the color is less obnoxious.

14 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

But your chair has holes. Our Right-handed chair is so much better.

*smugness intensifies*

You're right.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Instead of copying commonly used right-handed designs and just reversing them, we should decide to be better than them and invent desks that work for all, left-handed, ambidextrous, or right-handed. :ph34r:

*gains some smugness*

Edited by Silva

11 minutes ago, Silva said:

You're right.

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Instead of copying commonly used right-handed designs and just reversing them, we should decide to be better than them and invent desks that work for all, left-handed, ambidextrous, or right-handed. :ph34r:

*gains some smugness*

That would be a diplomatic solution. I like the way you think.

But we’re still going to ask you if you’re left handed every. Single. Time you write something and then bring out the story that my uncles friend’s sister is left handed so we should totally be friends.

So...

I know this one guy who happens to be a right hander. If this one guy were to join... would this one guy see equal treatment? Would this one guy become the scapegoat of the right hander humor, or would this one guy be celebrated for his differences and accepted into a tribe of open minded left handers?

Just let me know... you know... so I can tell this one guy. He's great by the way... this one guy.

5 hours ago, ShardGuard said:

So...

I know this one guy who happens to be a right hander. If this one guy were to join... would this one guy see equal treatment? Would this one guy become the scapegoat of the right hander humor, or would this one guy be celebrated for his differences and accepted into a tribe of open minded left handers?

Just let me know... you know... so I can tell this one guy. He's great by the way... this one guy.

You can always join the Right Hand Regime! We’re happy to accept new right-hand members!

On 4/16/2019 at 3:18 AM, ShardGuard said:

So...

I guess we have to decide if were a revolutionary group, attempting to play a reverse card on right handed society or if we're an organization simply advocating for cooperation.

On 4/19/2019 at 2:55 AM, Taradiddle said:

I guess we have to decide if were a revolutionary group, attempting to play a reverse card on right handed society or if we're an organization simply advocating for cooperation.

I'll remain in the shadows just in case this gets dangerous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We have been silent for too long. Time to fix that, as we can't let the Right Hand Regime think they've won.

So, introducing, a lefty guide to some of the emojis of Shard:

:ph34r: - Looking to the left inconspicuously to try and find a left-handed desk before entering a room.

<_< - The look you give people when they say your checks are backwards.

:wub: - The feeling you get when for once you find a pair a lefty scissors.

:unsure: - Noticing the righty sitting next to you and knowing soon they'll notice the pencil in your dominant hand and ask the question of, "Are you a lefty?"

-_- - Relief when they don't ask for once. (We live in hope that this day might come, but will it though?)

:wacko: - When someone assigns you a seat in the middle or right side of a table next to a bunch of righties.

:D - When they assign you to a left end.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, blackout8444 said:

I'm left-handed.

The worst thing in my opinion is when you write, and your hand smudges all the writing. You also get black marks all across your fingers, which I get so tired of. That's why I like Japanese. The writing goes from right to left, and book bindings are on the right.

Yeah. English was not designed for lefties. Neither were spiral notebooks. Or can openers. Or most things. Like, seriously, we may be only about 10% of the population, but we still exist.