Odd Job Tavern

Invocation

On 2/8/2019 at 9:21 PM, Invocation said:

Okay, yeah, but if the tavern is going to keep getting destroyed, I'm not going to be able to keep rebuilding it.

You may want to read what happened to the last bar...

...it blew up many a time.

Freedom stayed silent still. She watched as some of the others mingled, but her gaze kept being drawn back to the dust figure. Tapping her fingers on the bar, she wondered how something like it had come to be.

Silphio Shamus strolled into the odd job tavern, Canton insignia mixing with the crest of the Knights of Blood, emblazoned in a unique design on the back of his coat,

A long staff was strapped to his back, he looked at the people gathered in the tavern and selected three names.

“Freyja Torial, Nael Haydawn and Jacien Aican. I require your services, meet me at the back of the tavern in two minutes” Silphio nodded to the barkeep and walked out, waiting.

4 hours ago, Nohadon said:

Silphio Shamus strolled into the odd job tavern, Canton insignia mixing with the crest of the Knights of Blood, emblazoned in a unique design on the back of his coat,

A long staff was strapped to his back, he looked at the people gathered in the tavern and selected three names.

“Freyja Torial, Nael Haydawn and Jacien Aican. I require your services, meet me at the back of the tavern in two minutes” Silphio nodded to the barkeep and walked out, waiting.

“Wait, what?” Nael said. Standing up from the table, and saying a quick goodbye to Sam, he walked to the back of the tavern to where the man waited, tapping pewter as he did so.

“Uh, How can I help?”

@Steel Inquisitive

To be continued...

Edited by Jaywalk

23 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

“Wait, what?” Nael said. Standing up from the table, and saying a quick goodbye to Sam, he walked to the back of the tavern to where the man waited, tapping pewter as he did so.

“Uh, How can I help?”

“I’m Silphio Shamus, leader of the Canton of Combat, I would like to hire you, but first appraise you and the other’s skills. You have one week to defeat me.” Silph told him.

27 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

A diagramist solider walks in carrying a sack. 

“Malu, take care of this one until he wakes up,” the man said as he placed the sack and a diamond broam on the table.

"Excuse you! I need more detail than that! Who or what did you just plop down in here and why do you need me to take care of them?"

"Thanks!" Said Damon. He sipped his drink and observed what was going on in the tavern. When he finished, he realized that because of his circumstances, he had not any mony. He walked out the door with a newfound limp in his left leg.

Edited by ElendVenture

3 hours ago, Nohadon said:

“I’m Silphio Shamus, leader of the Canton of Combat, I would like to hire you, but first appraise you and the other’s skills. You have one week to defeat me.” Silph told him.

“Oh.” Nael summoned his Shardblade and tapped pewter. “You want to fight, then?”