Odd Job Tavern

Invocation

59 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Nultūk appeared to give a wry chuckle, but no sound came out of his mouth. He began to sign to his spren. "I'm that transparent then? I've only been here a month, and I'm still trying to figure out how this place works."

"It's a complex place," she said, then turned back to the woman. "Either way, even if they don't have the power to cause a guild war, they still have enough power to cause issues." It was a slight difference, though one of note either way. "I can try and keep warning them against them, though without any solid evidence I won't get far. Do you have any plans for obtaining that? Or should I find my own way in?"

@Sorana

8 hours ago, Silva said:

"It's a complex place," she said, then turned back to the woman. "Either way, even if they don't have the power to cause a guild war, they still have enough power to cause issues." It was a slight difference, though one of note either way. "I can try and keep warning them against them, though without any solid evidence I won't get far. Do you have any plans for obtaining that? Or should I find my own way in?"

@Sorana

The woman shook her head.

"I've got some information about the room they let everybody in. Apart from that - nothing. I can share what I've got with you."

She thought for a while.

"They have massive security, cameras observing almost every place. It will be hard to get in."

"I will be happy to support if I can."

I have no character free to come along, sry... or I use the nameless one above.

14 hours ago, Sorana said:

The woman shook her head.

"I've got some information about the room they let everybody in. Apart from that - nothing. I can share what I've got with you."

She thought for a while.

"They have massive security, cameras observing almost every place. It will be hard to get in."

If you need extra muscle or an interrogator you can hire Fragarach.

15 hours ago, Sorana said:

Eve bit her lip. "I might know a girl who probably can get in," she said. "But her sister will definitely not be happy with me."

33 minutes ago, kenod said:

If you need extra muscle or an interrogator you can hire Fragarach.

Probably won't be necessary, but thanks for offering.

9 hours ago, Silva said:

Eve bit her lip. "I might know a girl who probably can get in," she said. "But her sister will definitely not be happy with me."

"That's for you to decide."

She said softly.

Alson put four firemarks on the table and him and Bel quickly went into their room.

"So." Alson remarked after making sure they weren't being listened in on.

"That attack on the hideout didn't work to well."

"We'll talk about it in the morning" Bel replied shortly turning in for bed

On 5/7/2019 at 10:50 AM, Clyde Froggins said:

"Surprise me."

@Invocation

"Wonderful," Malu grinned, always happy to show off his stock. He turned and pulled a very particular bottle down, one that had been promising to be very good.

For the record, Monsieur Frog, take that as you will.

Edited by Invocation

30 minutes ago, Clyde Froggins said:

Maxwell looked at the bottle, it looked expensive.

"How much is that going to cost me?"

"One garnet broam, or equal value in other currency, or a pretty hefty secret or tidbit, if that's your preferred method of payment."

Fragarach looked up from her drink when she heard a large uproar outside the tavern. Finishing her drink she left the money on the bar and went outside, seeing the strange fog covering the city.

On 5/7/2019 at 1:32 AM, Sorana said:

"That's for you to decide."

She said softly.

"I'll be in touch," Eve said. 

She didn't know exactly what her strategy was going to be, but she knew she couldn't just sit back and watch. Even if her mind rebelled at the very thought of standing up. Because that was it, it dawned on her. She was scared of them. Terrified even. They'd taken everything from her. Orphaned her thrice. 

She had nothing left, so she had nothing to lose.

At least, that's what she thought.

Eve gave once last glance at the woman and then went on her way.

As the commotion grew, Malu looked up from his incessant serving, cleaning, and sorting, only to be greeted by a disturbingly familiar sight: mist. Mist like that he hadn't seen since he fled Scadrial. 

It did not strike him as a good thing and he decided now would be a good time to make sure his emergency kit was in order.

Apologies in advance, Invo

A loud screeching sound, like nails on a chalkboard a hundred times, fills the tavern.

Some of the patrons cover their ears, in pain.

Suddenly, a human skull, surrounded by red transparent liquid, broke through the door.

Small tentacles broke through one by one, eack with random bones within. Then the door exploded.

Something similar to a mistwraith, but redish, and made for violence, broke through. It was huge, at least five times human size. Some of the bones inside were burnt, melted, or broken. It opened the mouth of the skull, and massive fangs became visible. It screeched louder, the same sound resonating. The sound came from behind the tavern as well, and the sound of breaking glass can be heard from upstairs. Bodies covered the street behind the creature, bitten into, destroyed. A nearby building was in flames.

@Invocation

Edited by Ark1002
@ing Invo