Odd Job Tavern

Invocation

2 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

Nael grew uncomfortable again. Not because she scared him, but because he found her maybe kind of a little attractive.

Jacien noticed this, and quickly hid a smile. He moved his hands to his belt, gripping a glass dagger.

23 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

Nael grew uncomfortable again. Not because she scared him, but because he found her maybe kind of a little attractive.

Nothing seemed to be happening, so Sam took the opportunity to sit at Nael's table. "Never a dull moment." She grunted. "Here on a job? Or looking for a job?" She asked Nael. hoping he wouldn't run away this time.  

Just now, Ark1002 said:

A veiled man entered the Tavern. Walking up to the bar, he slammed a mug onto the table, along with a few Crysts. "Fill it."

"I'm going to need a few more details than that, friend. At least tell me if you want it strong, weak, or somewhere in between. Or extra-strong, but I'd be careful with that."

3 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

"Horneater white." He sat down with a thump on a barstool.

"Extra-strong it is then! I can do that." Malu yanks a bottle of Horneater white out from under the counter and fills your mug. "So, are you drinking to forget something, or do you just actually like this stuff?"

Edited by Invocation

"DIDGERIDOO didn't want me. I'm a Waiter. This seems like the best place to head. I've heard good things about this place from friends. I'd work for room and board, if you had that. I love the art of serving." He slurped deeper. "Please."

Ark, I'm not gonna lie, I don't trust this guy. He's not getting hired.

"Yeah, you can have an entire loaf of some nice Shin bread, on one condition: leave and don't come back. If DIDGERIDOO wouldn't hire you, I don't want you either. You appear to be disturbing some of my other customers."

Edited by Invocation