I am here!

11 posts in this topic

This is cool.

Welcome to the Shard. 

I see you are a rookie. 

But fitting in ain't hard.

Would you like a cookie? 

Spoiler

802AA1F6-F9DF-4833-A69C-D42C9475EB5A.jpeg.72f714d00ed284df66dc6ceea794c053.jpeg.21929cad05837a5ef6f2a84be98d7377.jpeg

MANY PEOPLE WILL OFFER YOU COOKIES

DON'T TAKE THE COOKIES 

Welcome!

You should take some cookies. Some will rip out your soul. Those cookies are safe. DA Disclaimer applies.

Are you interested in roleplaying? What books have you read?

Always take the cookies. Who's your favorite character?

Welcome the shard!

That's good.  It's always nice to see someone who actually knows that they are here, although I don't think ITIAH can help it.  Please accept this cookie on behalf of the DA, and don't accept archer's cookie.  It's... perfectly safe and harmless poisoned.  Stay away from the sub forums on books you haven't read, because they are full of spoilers.  If you're interested in role-playing, join the Alleyverse and possibly my guild.  The last post wins or the longest thread are great places to hang out.  The general cosmere discussion is a good place to present theories, or just talk about the cosmere in general.  All in all, you can't really go wrong in the shard (unless you join TUBA) and I hope you enjoy your time here.  

Thanks for caring. I'm up to date in all printed Brandon Sanderson (not dragonsteel), Brandon Mull, Rick Rordain, and Simon A. Green and a bunch of other Si-Fi and Fantasy book. And my favorite characters are Kelsier and Kaladin(I'm not sure between them.) And no thanks for the cookies I've already had three hemalurgy spikes in the past ten years.

(YASS KELISER!) I am curious as to where those spikes came from. Been hangin' out with the wrong people? Or are you a Sliverist?

Definitely a Sliverist, because why bother getting lerasium if I could just steal their powers. Although the whispers in my head are just a figment of my imagination right?

Being a fellow Sliverist, I concur. Though, I wouldn't recommend following those whispers.

Yeah, don’t do what they say if they start telling you to kill people.