#Tent- MY CHARACTER IS GETTING MARRIED

Ark1002

Just now, JacobClaessen said:

making sure not to squish Asa

Or the baby his mother is clearly pregnant with.

"I'm screaming a lot in my head right now," Tena said, a little woozy. This day keeps getting better and better. Marriage, and grandkids?! It must be my birthday or something. Can I hold one of them?" she asked her son faintly. "Please?"

@JacobClaessen

Ambrosia ignored the woman, grimacing at Anthony. "Father, you don't deserve to be alive." Anthony turned to her, his eyes widening, then glazing over. She walked up, shoving his chest. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" She stepped back, cradling Nectar.

~~~

Anthony felt memories enter his head in a flash. Children. And him. He'd told her he hadn't loved her... a tear trickled from his eye. Why? He cupped her face in his hand. She tried to push it away, then stop. "Please. Stay with me."

5 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Walker arrived with Melody. he looked pretty much the same, except now he was obsessed with The Jackal, had two of his enchanted swords, and his sentinel jacket was black and white. His sentinel helmet also now had a chin guard. He put his arm over her, "I still feel like fainting whenever I him, but Hellbent found love. That just seems crazy,"

@Blessing of Potency

“You keep saying that, but I didn’t know him before.” Melody says.

@Darth Woodrack

12 hours ago, Nohadon said:

Devaan's blood began to pump faster. He ran in low, aiming a sweeping kick for Max's legs, he also punched upwards, aiming directly for Max's throat.

Classic Devaan technique, but maybe he’s an actor.

Max focused his efforts on the punch, adjusting his step and blocking the punch from the side, grabbing on to the fist. The sweep kick tripped him, but as he still held onto the tattooed man’s fist, he tried flipping them both into the rocky ground, attempting to twist the man’s arm.

12 hours ago, Sorana said:

It took a lot to keep smiling, to maintain her expression. His words hurt. Because she knew a lot would be saying them, behind her back. Because even if she knew better, he still hit a nerve.

"I won't. Why should I?"

Lusk sighed. She wasn’t stopping the smile, which frustrated Lusk. Rusting creepy lady. He stepped forward suddenly, meeting the sunglasses of the Righthand. “Here’s how it’s going to work,” he said.

“I’m going to continue what I’m doing, and not stop. Nolastname is the only entertainment I have around here, and that’s that. Not surprising he sent his higher up wife to confront me.”

He slowed down. “So what are you going to do? Fire me? Need Council approval. Attack me? Try.” His smile turned cold. “You can’t do anything, can you? I can just say anything, and the most you can do is tell me to stop.” He outstretched his arms.

“So do something. I dare you. I’m old enough to have seen people like you can’t carry out what you say. Because you said to be frank, I’m going to be frank here: I can continue to do what I do, and you can’t do anything but say empty words as your husband cowers behind you. Classical.”

He took a deep breath. He liked it when Rhazien was in charge, and Akraisa was the Righthand. Nowadays all these new kids where trying to appear tough and threaten him, like he wasn’t an old man who’d almost died of liver failure.”

4 hours ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

Or the baby his mother is clearly pregnant with.

Heh. Forgot about that part.

“Here, you might need to hold her for me, Mom,” Silas said, gently passing Asa into his mother’s arms and walking towards Ambrosia. “Ambrosia, come over here for a minute.”

@#Voidapple @AxeliustheGreat

2 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Lusk sighed. She wasn’t stopping the smile, which frustrated Lusk. Rusting creepy lady. He stepped forward suddenly, meeting the sunglasses of the Righthand. “Here’s how it’s going to work,” he said.

“I’m going to continue what I’m doing, and not stop. Nolastname is the only entertainment I have around here, and that’s that. Not surprising he sent his higher up wife to confront me.”

He slowed down. “So what are you going to do? Fire me? Need Council approval. Attack me? Try.” His smile turned cold. “You can’t do anything, can you? I can just say anything, and the most you can do is tell me to stop.” He outstretched his arms.

“So do something. I dare you. I’m old enough to have seen people like you can’t carry out what you say. Because you said to be frank, I’m going to be frank here: I can continue to do what I do, and you can’t do anything but say empty words as your husband cowers behind you. Classical.”

He took a deep breath. He liked it when Rhazien was in charge, and Akraisa was the Righthand. Nowadays all these new kids where trying to appear tough and threaten him, like he wasn’t an old man who’d almost died of liver failure.”

Althea fell silent for a moment, thought about his words. Actually it was easy. If she took a step back now, she had lost.

"Alright. Then let's settle this between the two of us. But not here, this is a wedding. If I win, you leave him alone, if you win, welcome back to your former position."

2 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"Alright. Then let's settle this between the two of us. But not here, this is a wedding. If I win, you leave him alone, if you win, welcome back to your former position."

Lusk smiled, and nodded. He could take down a Radiant. He’d been consistently winning against Walker, after all, and he was a Compounder. “A duel? I can get along with that,” he said. “But where?”

1 minute ago, I think I am here. said:

Lusk smiled, and nodded. He could take down a Radiant. He’d been consistently winning against Walker, after all, and he was a Compounder. “A duel? I can get along with that,” he said. “But where?”

Why do I agree with him? :P

"We have enough training grounds to use."

Althea replied.

2 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Max focused his efforts on the punch, adjusting his step and blocking the punch from the side, grabbing on to the fist. The sweep kick tripped him, but as he still held onto the tattooed man’s fist, he tried flipping them both into the rocky ground, attempting to twist the man’s arm.

Oh, he's going for a wrist-flip. Are you sure you taught him? It's not that difficult to counter. Hellbent thought to Devaan

I believe I expressly told him to stick to hip-throws a couple years back. But I'll be lenient on him for not remembering now.

Devaan used his downwards momentum to slide across the ground, ending up under Max as he fell. Devaan got him into a headlock with one arm and sent an elbow directly into Max's stomach. He then went for a kick to his pupil's kneecap with his heel.

3 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"We have enough training grounds to use."

Althea replied.

*ahem* Max currently owns 33.3% of Devaan's old training grounds

Edited by Nohadon

Just now, Sorana said:

Althea would prefer to keep this as quiet as possible. It's not really a sign of strength for the GB's if their leaders beat each other up over an argument.

Yeah that's the main difference between the canton and the GB's :D 

8 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Why do I agree with him? :P

Because he’s really good at hyping himself up? :P He’s only an Atium Ferring. How hard could it be? ;) 

Lusk nodded. “Well, I don’t know if you know but we’re quite a while off. Maybe in Shadesmar?” He realised he would be at a disadvantage there, the Righthand would be able to fight without risking the sun harming her there, which crossed off a possible attack on his list.

9 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

Devaan used his downwards momentum to slide across the ground, ending up under Max as he fell. Devaan got him into a headlock with one arm and sent an elbow directly into Max's stomach. He then went for a kick to his pupil's kneecap with his heel.

This tatooed guy was talented. Or Devaan, but the fight wasn’t over yet.

He grunted as the elbow collided with his shoulder and his kneecap got kicked. He began trying to elbow the man behind him once, twice, thrice, multiple times, not stopping. He stood up tall, and ran backwards towards a wall with his force, trying to crush the man into the wall and grabbing onto him so he couldn’t slip out last second.

1 minute ago, I think I am here. said:

Lusk nodded. “Well, I don’t know if you know but we’re quite a while off. Maybe in Shadesmar?” He realised he would be at a disadvantage there, the Righthand would be able to fight without risking the sun harming her there, which crossed off a possible attack on his list.

Shadesmar. Well at least she knew her way around there.

"Sure. In an hour, we met at the lab? I'd like to change out of my dress."

Althea softly reached out for Max.

I need to leave the wedding. I'm sorry, I might have done something stupid. But don't worry, I'll find a way.

It's not Lusk I'm scared of :P

6 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

He grunted as the elbow collided with his shoulder and his kneecap got kicked. He began trying to elbow the man behind him once, twice, thrice, multiple times, not stopping. He stood up tall, and ran backwards towards a wall with his force, trying to crush the man into the wall and grabbing onto him so he couldn’t slip out last second.

Ow, ouch dammit!

Hah Hellbent laughed, he didn't feel Devaan's pain or exhaustion and vice versa.

Being elbowed in the face hurts okay!

Elbow him back

That's not a bad idea.

Devaan got slammed into the wall. He smiled and head butted Max, spinning and going for a hip-throw followed by a shoulder-drop

14 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

Devaan got slammed into the wall. He smiled and head butted Max, spinning and going for a hip-throw followed by a shoulder-drop

Max slammed the tatooed man in the wall, but the man headbutted him and he saw stars. The man threw Max to the ground and Max prepared to counter-attack what was coming.

I need to leave the wedding, Althea’s voice suddenly spike in her ear. I'm sorry, I might have done something stupid. But don't worry, I'll find a way.

What? Wait, what do you — Max tried to respond but he was interrupted as the tattooed man shoulder dropped him. He blossomed with pain and tried to stand up. “Tell me something only Devaan and I would know.” He said, as he lunged another time for a well-aimed roundhouse kick.

20 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"Sure. In an hour, we met at the lab? I'd like to change out of my dress."

Lusk nodded. “Very well,” he said, walking away from Althea and the wedding. As he passed the couple he slipped a note and a decorated bead of Atium.

- From Lusk. Don’t thank me.

Edited by I think I am here.

“Ach, sorry about that, but you need to forgive your father. He is not the same man he was before, and I know what hate can do to people. We don’t need that. If I still hated everyone who hurt me like he did to you, none of this,” Silas gestured with his arms, “Would ever have happened. And I can’t lose you to something, that while awful, happened in the past like that.”

Silas didn’t mention that the last person who hurt him that deeply was dead.

@#Voidapple 

@AxeliustheGreat

5 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

What? Wait, what do you — Max tried to respond but he was interrupted as the tattooed man shoulder dropped him. He blossomed with pain and tried to stand up. “Tell me something only Devaan and I would know.” He said, as he lunged another time for a well-aimed roundhouse kick.

"The training grounds" Devaan said.

"The room in the back. Sethramir"

"The drawings"

"Mara and Reshan"

Lusk nodded. “Very well,” he said, walking away from Althea and the wedding. As he passed the couple he slipped a note and a decorated bead of Atium.

Wait, what do you ...

Max reply was cut off and she reached out for him, only partially listened to Lusk anymore. He was still there. Torn between searching for him, or preparing she watched Lusk walk away. With a final wave to Tena and Anthony she left their wedding as well. Max was able to look after himself, she needed to trust him. If he needed help he'd have told her.

I'll be in Shadesmar for a while. Do you need help?

She couldn't resist asking.

Max stopped his kick instantly, just inches away from the tatooed man — Devaan’s face.

“...Master?” Max’s voice was uncharacteristically quiet. He set down his leg, and stepped back. He tried his best to keep his voice steady. “Where have you been?” He whispered.

Devaan smiled.

"I was dead for a bit. Then was returned, I share a body with Hellbent, he'll be taking over soon, errands to run and such. But we were trapped in gladiator city for a good 6 months, and then we kinda just came here. Congrats on the wedding by the way kiddo. Reshan would be proud"

1 minute ago, Nohadon said:

Devaan smiled.

"I was dead for a bit. Then was returned, I share a body with Hellbent, he'll be taking over soon, errands to run and such. But we were trapped in gladiator city for a good 6 months, and then we kinda just came here. Congrats on the wedding by the way kiddo. Reshan would be proud"

Max nodded silently, taking everything in. He suddenly realised how he’d talked to him in the wedding, how he said he’d snap him like a toothpick, and became embarrassed.

He commented on the wedding, how Rashan would be proud, and Max nodded. “Thanks,” he said, still quiet. “You said you needed to share something with me, when you first told me you were Devaan. What was that?”

I’ll be in Shadesmar for a while. Do you need help?

Althea’s voice spoke in his head. No, Max replied. How did he explain what had happened? Thanks for asking. I’ll talk to you later. He trusted whatever thing she needed to do in Shadesmar, she could handle it. She’d said she’d find a way.