Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Hide Popular Contributors Leaderboard?

7 posts in this topic

Okay, let me start off by saying that I do like the Popular Contributors feature….but I also have a tendency to get a little competitive when scores fluctuate (like mine has been the past day or so). Is there a way to hide the Popular Contributors feature? This is purely to circumvent my own character flaws and focus on other things. If there's no way to hide it, that's fine; I was just wondering if hiding it is a possibility. 

Sorry, I don't believe so. Maybe an admin could add the feature.

It cannot be hid on a per-user basis. I could disable it for everyone and have it hidden through the Leaderboard menu item, but I'm not entirely sure if I want to.

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

It cannot be hid on a per-user basis. I could disable it for everyone and have it hidden through the Leaderboard menu item, but I'm not entirely sure if I want to.

That’s fair. 

@TwiLyghtSansSparkles you can possibly hide it using some AdBlocker plugin. Do you use any? If you do, let me know which one and I'll try to figure out how to block it.

On 1/30/2019 at 6:48 AM, Mestiv said:

@TwiLyghtSansSparkles you can possibly hide it using some AdBlocker plugin. Do you use any? If you do, let me know which one and I'll try to figure out how to block it.

I don't, but I think I'll just work at ignoring it. Thanks for the offer, though. :)

On 1/31/2019 at 9:22 PM, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I don't, but I think I'll just work at ignoring it. Thanks for the offer, though. :)

Eh, you're gonna be winning either way, so no difference or us <_<