Ask Shard of Thought Whatever!

Zephrun’s Imperium

• 2 weeks later...

Windrunners. Without a doubt.

Ah... Bonnie Tyler? (let me check) YES! I actually can't believe I got that right. 

Seven.

Because they wanted to be. They stole the yellow pigment from blueberries. And now blueberries are blue. I mean, it wouldn't make sense for something green to be called a blueberry, now would it?

Does Secret History count? It's a novella. If not, probably TFE.

Well, that depends on who was in charge that day. 

• 1 month later...

That's actually a really hard question. I'm lactose intolerant so I try to avoid dairy (and usually fail anyway) but I don't like cake very much. I hate it when there's too much frosting. Hate it. Like nothing else. So I'm going to go with ice cream. Can't go wrong with ice cream. Unless I have too much. Then it comes back to bite me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Important question:

1. Do you think that the darker spots, which we can see on the moon, look like the continents?

2. Is broccoli just the envy version of cauliflower?

3. If you dont talk: does your tongue lie on the bottom of your mouth or does it kind of hover in the middle?

4. Whats does a religious mess and barfing have in common?

5. Aren't raisins just grapes without body lotion?

6. Where do you put a book with a Halo coloure spine in a rainbow shelf?

Have a nice day ;)

1. I've never thought of that before. But yes, I suppose.

2. Well, broccoli is better. It doesn't have any reason to be jealous. Cauliflower is just pale, stunned by broccoli's beauty.

3. An interesting question. Lazy people's tongue's rest on the bottom. People who are quick-witted have it in the middle, lying in wait.

4. I don't know, but they're not easy to clean up and not fun to step in.

5. Well, most grapes I've seen would get kicked out of a store. They must make it home-grown. Either that or raisins are just cheap.

6. The end. Anywhere in the middle would look awkward and the beginning has to be stark. You can put whatever you want at the end.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Jaywalk said:

Long answer.

Alright, let's compare the two ships. With Kelsnah, we have two characters with very large personalities and radical ideas. Now, we've seen Kell interact with people like this before. I am, of course, talking about his interaction with Hoid in the Well which... doesn't go very well. Kelsier is used to being in charge. But so is Jasnah. I do think that if the situation was right, they could potentially be a flippin' sweet power couple. Or, if the situation was wrong... they would rip each other to shreds. I still think Kelsier would find Jasnah incredibly attractive, though that's just my headcannon. 

Phar on the other hand... Star is how she is because of that one little moment where Pheo gets her to believe in herself. She's a hero, she upholds the morals and dare I say "ideals" of a Windrunner; selfless and always willing to put others before themselves. In a lot of ways, Star was Pheonix's light before she was anyone else's though. For reasons I honestly don't really understand yet, Pheo continued on as a character because of her rather than just a being that rode Narration Energy like most Narrators. Star appreciates his support, but after she finds that he's crushing on her... she's honestly pretty rude to him. And then he's kidnapped and she realizes that she didn't know what she had. And he ends up giving her True Love's Kiss and I'd say that's pretty legit. So... Phar. Phar is better because they make each other better. 

Edited by Shard of Thought

1 hour ago, Shard of Thought said:

Alright, let's compare the two ships. With Kelsnah, we have two characters with very large personalities and radical ideas. Now, we've seen Kell interact with people like this before. I am, of course, talking about his interaction with Hoid in the Well which... doesn't go very well. Kelsier is used to being in charge. But so is Jasnah. I do think that if the situation was right, they could potentially be a flippin' sweet power couple. Or, if the situation was wrong... they would rip each other to shreds. I still think Kelsier would find Jasnah incredibly attractive, though that's just my headcannon. 

Phar on the other hand... Star is how she is because of that one little moment where Pheo gets her to believe in herself. She's a hero, she upholds the morals and dare I say "ideals" of a Windrunner; selfless and always willing to put others before themselves. In a lot of ways, Star was Pheonix's light before she was anyone else's though. For reasons I honestly don't really understand yet, Pheo continued on as a character because of her rather than just a being that rode Narration Energy like most Narrators. Star appreciates his support, but after she finds that he's crushing on her... she's honestly pretty rude to him. And then he's kidnapped and she realizes that she didn't know what she had. And he ends up giving her True Love's Kiss and I'd say that's pretty legit. So... Phar. Phar is better because they make each other better. 

Understandable.

Best combination of Knight radiant with a single other cosmere power?

What is your favorite compounding metal? (And why is it cadmium?;))

What would you do if it were eventually revealed that thought was actually one of the canonical Shards.

Are you a robot? Please Select all the images with Cars to prove you aren't a robot. 

Dream career?

Dream Cosmere Career?

Will you vote for me if I run for President in 2044?

Umm... A Windrunner who could use F-Iron would be pretty cool, I guess.

Well, I mean... steel. Super speed is flippin' sweet. 

Yay, Cars!

Related image

I want to be a middle school english teacher and/or fantasy author.

Oooof. I don't know. Is Worldhopper an option?

... Perhaps.

Edited by Shard of Thought

• 4 months later...