The other Allomantic metal anyone can burn [Joke]

Invocation

3 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

On the other hand, if anyone can find its burnable alloy, I would pay very highly for it. :P 

The correct alloy of Allomantic mercury is an amalgam of mercury and sodium. It gives you the ability to sustain massive chemical burns the next time you ingest water.

10 minutes ago, goody153 said:

If Mercury and Uranium are godmetals which shard would it belong ?

Uranium might be ambition, mercury could be Autonomy.

Uranium is because of how people strive to do new things with it, mercury because it's the only naturally-forming metal that isn't a solid at room temperature.

• 3 months later...
Just now, Lunamor said:

What about Francium?

KABOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

It's just what Gasper did for Cesium, only bigger, slightly radioactive, explosion.

On 1/23/2019 at 9:46 PM, Gasper said:

Cesium: it makes you explode when you burn it. It turns the unlucky Misting or Mistborn in to a one shot wonder, literally.

Lithium: Increases Sanity when you tap it, decreases when you store it. Interferes with spiritual and cognitive powers like spiritual adhesion. When burned, allows for limited force field use with a burn time similar to that of Bendalloy. This is effectively concentrating available investure in an area to produce a shardblade like shield

Alithium: Stores gravitational attraction, similar to Iron, but you still have the same mass. When tapped, it can grant flight with the right trick (similar to the trick used to allow A-bronze to sense feruchemy and other investure. When burned, it allows you to disperse investure in a localized area. Can be used to dispel shardblades, lashings, empty metalminds, remove breath from an object, and destroy Aons.

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Edgedancer_of_spirits said:

That's Blacephalon, but we're not talking about Pokemon, so let's NOT catch them all. No offense.

From my searching I've determined that Blacephalon is an Ultra Beast and I have yet to get that far in Sun or Moon so I'm contextless to the relevance of that to the exploding head.