How can I get a copy of “the lost metal”.

Waredude

Hi there. I have recently finished “the Bands Of Mourning” and at the end Brandon mentioned a book called “The Lost Metal”. I have researched it a little and have seen pictures of a hardcover book. But I can’t find anywhere to get one! I have looked for an ebook and audible version as well, but haven’t found anything. Where might I find a copy? 

24 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

I'm curious about the pictures, though. They are obviously fakes, but not obvious ones. And what's the point of making a fake of a fantasy book cover?

Some of them are hypotheticals, some of them are just fanart. People do it because they like to make art and are excited, same reason any fanart is made.

Just for the record, Brandon's most recent announcement is that he's going to try to squeeze in some writing on the book this year if he can and it's one the works on his 'do it soon' pile. He gave it a tenative release date of 2020 or 21 depending on circumstances, since he thinks he might need a break during the writing of Stormlight 4.

8 minutes ago, Waredude said:

Will do @Wander89. Say on another topic, how does the whole Spren thing work? More posts higher rank or no?

The more you post and the more upvotes you get, the higher the "level". If you frequent the boards a lot and contribute then you'll rise pretty quickly and it's awesome to see whats next ^_^

23 minutes ago, Wander89 said:

The more you post and the more upvotes you get, the higher the "level". If you frequent the boards a lot and contribute then you'll rise pretty quickly and it's awesome to see whats next ^_^

Ahhh ok thanks! Say did you upvote me? I appreciate it. What is the highest rank? Lord ruler and the survivor? ;) haha

30 minutes ago, Waredude said:

Ahhh ok thanks! Say did you upvote me? I appreciate it. What is the highest rank? Lord ruler and the survivor? ;) haha

I did! You should have got a notification telling you!

There was a list earlier, i'll try and quote it when I find it, I think Argent or something was the top.

Edited by Wander89
New information

3 minutes ago, Waredude said:

Thanks for putting me up to bridgeman only thing I would rather is full mistborn or misting(coinshot)

That's a ways away for you, me, and a lot of other people. 256-277 is Misting reputation levels and 2048-2249 is Mistborn. As Bridgeman, you are in the 10-15 range. Keep working at it, though! You can get there!

Edit: Congratulations, you've ranked up to Noble-blooded already!

Edited by Invocation

• Chaos locked this topic