Idos Domi these forums are amazing! (Also hi)

HarmonicMonk

Well, hello 17th shard. I'll guess that by joining this forums I'm formalizing my transformation from a casual Sanderson Reader to a fully invested Cosmere explorer.

Is there something in particular that I should be sharing here?

Well, for a start, I'm from Argentina and I've read a few of Sanderson's books, those being:

Stormlight Archive books 1 & 2; Mistborn era one, and I'm now a few pages into both "The eleventh metal" short story and "Alloy of Law" from era two; and the last works I've gotten to read were "Elantris" and "The Emperors Soul"

Now that I'm on vacations I intend to go dive deeply into all Cosmere stuff. So you will hopefully see me around! 

Edited by HarmonicMonk
Only a grammar mistake at the title that was bothering me

Wow, I wasn't expecting these fast response hahaha, well. Let me think:

Favourite character? As of now I'm fond of Sazed from Mistborn series, I admire him

Spoiler

for the kind of god he's become. As little as I know of him as Harmony at the start of Alloy of Law, I already enjoy what he has done and how he deals with all the power and responsibility of divinity.

Favourite book? I can't just say, but it must be either Words of Radiance, The Hero of Ages, or The Emperor's Soul. Really enjoyed the epic kind of plot twist in the first two, but also the three of them have some of the most amazing characters I've ever read.

And favourite color? I'm inclined to say green because that was the favourite color of the dead brother of a certain emperor in Sel. But actually it's some kind of turquoise or bluish green due to my love for rivers and nature.

Also, I'm planning to read Legion at some point, but for now I'll just dive into the cosmere, thanks a lot for the recommendations.

Glad to be received this way!

Thanks again

Edited by HarmonicMonk

On 1/17/2019 at 6:17 PM, HarmonicMonk said:

Well, hello 17th shard. I'll guess that by joining this forums I'm formalizing my transformation from a casual Sanderson Reader to a fully invested Cosmere explorer.

Is there something in particular that I should be sharing here?

Well, for a start, I'm from Argentina and I've read a few of Sanderson's books, those being:

Stormlight Archive books 1 & 2; Mistborn era one, and I'm now a few pages into both "The eleventh metal" short story and "Alloy of Law" from era two; and the last works I've gotten to read were "Elantris" and "The Emperors Soul"

Now that I'm on vacations I intend to go dive deeply into all Cosmere stuff. So you will hopefully see me around! 

Wow, cool! Welcome! I highly recommend you check out the RP section, near the bottom. Particularly the Alleyverse. While you're there, join a guild! I highly reccomend the Ghostbloods, but the DA is a good option too.

Would you like a cookie*?

*disclaimer