Ink

Just now, Blessing of Potency said:

Iris's eyes soften slightly, "I'm listening."

"Do you know what's in your future? What you're going to become, what obstacles are in your path, your foes and allies yet to be?"

I just realized this might be a terrible idea in a forum RP, because this might not work at all...

10 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Beth nods. "Yeah, I think I knew most of that. Loyalty and friendship...huh."

"Different wand woods are attracted to different kinds of people. See, mine is Hawthorn, which you'll often find in the hands of a person with one true, clear passion. See, but it can't just be your personality that attracts a wand, because people are fluid. There needs to be something more, something... bigger than what you see on the surface. That's what my passion is, Beth, I'm trying to find whatever it is that makes magic magic. Something that makes some wands channel your powers better than others. Something more powerful than spells and curses."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Different wand woods are attracted to different kinds of people. See, mine is Hawthorn, which you'll often find in the hands of a person with one true, clear passion. See, but it can't just be your personality that attracts a wand, because people are fluid. There needs to be something more, something... bigger than what you see on the surface. That's what my passion is, Beth, I'm trying to find whatever it is that makes magic magic. Something that makes some wands channel your powers better than others. Something more powerful than spells and curses."

Beth's mouth was open, but no words were coming out. She forced herself out of the awe, struggling to form a coherent response. "That...that is really cool."

3 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

"Do you know what's in your future? What you're going to become, what obstacles are in your path, your foes and allies yet to be?"

"I know my future better than any of your fortune telling magics could tell me. Now if you could exuse us, I have things I would like to discuss with Miss Tenebris here."

1 minute ago, Blessing of Potency said:

"I know my future better than any of your fortune telling magics could tell me. Now if you could exuse us, I have things I would like to discuss with Miss Tenebris here."

He shrugs and then winces as that forces the knife a little closer to his neck. "It was worth a shot. Now, I'll be uh... leaving, now" He tries to move the knife away from his neck with his finger

Oops. Gotcha

Edited by Negative_Null

3 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

I would like to point out the two very different tones happening at the moment, we've got two students in the ravenclaw common room, and we've got the next dark wizard trying to get an ally in an alley. This RP is great.

We haven't even gotten to the demigod side yet. Also, I think there's two wizards each trying to get an ally in an alley. 

30 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"I need all the help I can get. When we're done down here, I'll show you my gigantic billboard of magically-connected stuff."

Scud, I totally confused Leonie and Terra. It's Leonie who's eating in the dining hall, not Terra. Ignore that last post.

33 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"Yeah! Please, can I help?"

need a challenge.

"I need all the help I can get. Do you want to see my gigantic billboard of magically-connected stuff?"

14 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Yeah, sure. Why don't I go grab it?"

No. Beth just had to finish the chapter!! (Spoilers for WoR)

Spoiler

Rysn just fell off of the island's head! Is she okay? Will she make the deal?

But I do kind of have to go, yeah.

"Sounds good!" Beth settled back, quickly reading.

1 hour ago, Negative_Null said:

He shrugs and then winces as that forces the knife a little closer to his neck. "It was worth a shot. Now, I'll be uh... leaving, now" He tries to move the knife away from his neck with his finger

Sorry, I was busy.

Cosette clicks the knife close even though its still in front of Alex's neck cutting his finger. Noodles the snake decides to slither up her arm at that moment. "Next time, you're getting a one way ticket to the Underworld." she hissed. She stepped back and shoved him out. 

Edited by BringerofShadows

14 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

Cosette clicks the knife close even though its still in front of Alex's neck cutting his finger. Noodles the snake decides to slither up her arm at that moment. "Next time, you're getting a one way ticket to the Underworld." she hissed. She stepped back and shoved him out. 

Alex stumbles out of the alleyway. He'd just found a witch! But... obviously questioning her about where to get a wand was a bad idea. He needed to find a spot to look into the crystal ball without getting stabbed

Just now, BringerofShadows said:

"Hmm, I believe an introduction is needed." she says. 

"As I believe I already told you, I am Iris. I'm sure you've seen what the newspaper has had to say about me?" Iris give a short bow towards the girl in front of her, making sure not to break eye contact.