Ink

10 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Yeah, that could work. Any specifics you would like to execute?

Nope, don't think so. They wouldn't be in the same dormitory, though, since Bethany is younger... I'll just have her in the common room. They can run into each other/be friends if you want.

Bethany curled up in a corner of the small library in the common room, a new book in her hands and a slight smile on her face. A steaming cup of apple cider sat cooling at her side, and her woven scarf of blue and bronze wrapped around her shoulders. She smiled as the wind whistled by the windows, the lullabye of Ravenclaw Tower. She had long since finished her homework, which sat neatly in the bag by her feet. She sighed contentedly, lost in the world of her book.

Is anyone opposed to having a theatre program at Hogwarts? I know they tried it once and it was a disaster, but I really want a character who does theatre.

10 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Bethany curled up in a corner of the small library in the common room, a new book in her hands and a slight smile on her face. A steaming cup of apple cider sat cooling at her side, and her woven scarf of blue and bronze wrapped around her shoulders. She smiled as the wind whistled by the windows, the lullabye of Ravenclaw Tower. She had long since finished her homework, which sat neatly in the bag by her feet. She sighed contentedly, lost in the world of her book.

Terra scribbled a note down, frowning. Something's still missing. She seemed to recall reading something of the sort in the common room's library; perhaps she could find some answers there?

She stuck a pen behind her ear--not a quill; those didn't fit back there--holding her notebook under her arm and heading back down the common room. She made her way around a fourth-year sitting in the corner, running her fingers along the spines of the books, trying to remember the title of the one she had read.

12 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Terra scribbled a note down, frowning. Something's still missing. She seemed to recall reading something of the sort in the common room's library; perhaps she could find some answers there?

She stuck a pen behind her ear--not a quill; those didn't fit back there--holding her notebook under her arm and heading back down the common room. She made her way around a fourth-year sitting in the corner, running her fingers along the spines of the books, trying to remember the title of the one she had read.

Can I just say how much I love that the Ravenclaw common room has a library? 

Bethany glanced up as the older girl walked past, giving her a smile before turning back to her book, adjusting the position she was holding it in, displaying the cover, just in case it was the book the girl was looking for.

15 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Bethany glanced up as the older girl walked past, giving her a smile before turning back to her book, adjusting the position she was holding it in, displaying the cover, just in case it was the book the girl was looking for.

Terra checked it, then shook her head. "No, that's not it. Thanks, though. What's your name?"

2 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Iris watches from a bench across the street. Cosette Tenebris, a feisty little thing that could be very useful under the right mentor. She leans a forward, restoring her arms on her knees and tracks her with her eyes. 

Hands stuffed in her olive jacket, she felt Noodles poke out of her sleeve and slither into her pocket.  She strained to find something, something of importance. Conversations swirled around her, but nothing of use. "This stroll was supposed to be educational." She muttered. Deftly stepping into an ally way, she mad sure no one was looking and pulled Noodles out of her pocket. "Where should we go next?" Noodles responded with a hiss, and Cosette sighed. "We already went there, remember?" Noodles made an annoyed hiss, and slithered back down her sleeve. With an annoyed look, the teenager pulled off her back pack and looked through to find the ham sandwich she had stolen in Scotland. Taking a bite, she relished the roast beef on rye bread. 

Alex walked down the street, wondering what had taken him here. Obviously this whole "magic" thing still took some working out, although so far the visions he'd gotten from the crystal ball he bought at the gift shop had been working pretty well. Annoyingly, the wand he'd bought there had not, in fact, worked. That was the most important thing in his visions, was the wand. His future self  was very firm on that point, but Alex couldn't quite figure out how to get one that actually worked. He sighed. 

There were some... interesting people in the crowd today. There was a man with a tall hat who was wearing a flannel shirt and plaid shorts that clashed terribly, a woman who was wearing a jacket as a cape tied around her neck and the sleeves tucked into her belt, and a girl who kept looking around with an odd lump in her sleeve. 

Description of Iris, I don’t remember what she looked like before but I’m changing it up! 

Height: 5’10”

Hair: Shoulder length, blonde hair, usually in a ponytail.

Eyes: Green

Outfit: currently she is wearing a green jacket with the front open, under it she’s wearing a orange shirt tucked on the front into dark jeans. She’s wearing black work boots.

39 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

With an annoyed look, the teenager pulled off her back pack and looked through to find the ham sandwich she had stolen in Scotland. Taking a bite, she relished the roast beef on rye bread. 

Iris stands and starts walking towards the girl. She quietly approaches the girl until she’s alongside her.

“Cosette Tenebris I presume?” She asks in a cool voice. 

4 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Terra checked it, then shook her head. "No, that's not it. Thanks, though. What's your name?"

"Bethany. You?" Bethany hopped up, holding her place with her left thumb and extending her free hand for a handshake.

5 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Iris stands and starts walking towards the girl. She quietly approaches the girl until she’s alongside her.

“Cosette Tenebris I presume?” She asks in a cool voice. 

"If that's what you'd like to call me." Cosette said matching Iris's tone.

16 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Yes you can! Just make a character sheet. A student at hogwarts, or someone who is from camp half blood that had been chosen by Chiron to go on a “field trip” to hogwarts.

Name: Ptoughneighx Greene (pronounced Tony) 

Parents: Two not very important wizards.

Appearance: See-through. Had an unfortune accident in the Forbidden Forest as a part of a prank, and is now a ghost that continues to take classes at Hogwarts.

Hogwarts House: Was a member of Ravenclaw, but he's a ghost now. 

Personality: Enjoys his classes. Really, really, really wished that he was still a wizard. Generally care-free and enjoyable to be around. It probably wouldn't be wise to tell him that his magic doesn't actually do anything. 

4 minutes ago, Experience said:

Name: Ptoughneighx Greene (pronounced Tony) 

Parents: Two not very important wizards.

Appearance: See-through. Had an unfortune accident in the Forbidden Forest as a part of a prank, and is now a ghost that continues to take classes at Hogwarts.

Hogwarts House: Was a member of Ravenclaw, but he's a ghost now. 

Personality: Enjoys his classes. Really, really, really wished that he was still a wizard. Generally care-free and enjoyable to be around. It probably wouldn't be wise to tell him that his magic doesn't actually do anything. 

I don't think you understand how scudding useful this character will be to Terra's arc.

I would like to join, but have some questions about the setting.

How familiar are the two groups? Is the wizarding world new information to the demigods, was it just rumors, or was it well known?

After which books do this happen in, if any?

Also, my nostalgia levels are going through the roof. Mostly from Riordan's books. It's almost like I'm in 3rd grade again...

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I dunno. Maybe hanging out with Moaning Myrtle? Or possibly just chillin' in the forest where he died.

I think it would be more likely for him to be hanging out in a classroom. I think I'll wait until someone has class then introduce him there.

8 hours ago, AmazingGoob said:

How familiar are the two groups? Is the wizarding world new information to the demigods, was it just rumors, or was it well known?

After which books do this happen in, if any?

The leaders know of each other, but to the average person they aren't aware of the other groups. The wizarding students would think the demigods coming in for their feildtrip are from another wizarding school, while the Demigods on the trip have been filled in on the wizarding world.

It takes place in a not horrible 2020, which I believe is after all the books. (I've only read the first book of the Trails of Apollo so...)