Ink

So, me and a couple of friends discussed a Harry Potter-Percy Jackson crossover roleplay, and we’ve been doing it for a little bit, however, some people have left, and there are too few of us left to really carry it on, so we’re opening it to the public. Comment if you want to join and I’ll add you.

The Story So Far:

It is the year 2020, and there's a new dark force in the world. Under the pseudonym Iris, she begins to wreak havoc on the wizarding world. However, she is not a normal witch: Iris is the daughter of Hecate and a wizard. 

As things become increasingly dangerous at Hogwarts, Headmistress Professor McGonagall becomes worried, and realizes that Iris could potentially be within the walls of the school. Thus, she reaches out to Chiron, who agrees to help by sending in a team of demigods. 

What happens as the demigods and wizards meet? Who is Iris, really? And can the world be saved? 

Only disaster can come when myths and magic collide. 

4 minutes ago, Voidus said:

If I had any time left in my RP schedule I really would, there was a HP RP a while back that I really enjoyed, did a bunch of worldbuilding for the castle.

Good luck to you all!

Thanks! I know you have a tendency to join roleplays and leave because of time, so I understand. 

3 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Yes.

Welcome!

15 minutes ago, BitBitio said:

HI I'M IN THIS RP EVERYONE SHOULD JOIN 

*facepalm*

23 minutes ago, Invocation said:

Quick question: How involved is this RP? It intrigues me, but I'm not sure if I'll have time.

Hmm... at first it was almost a page a day, but slowed down, now we’re picking up again. You can join and see if you like the pace, if you want. It’s slow now (because only 3 of us originals are active) but it may pick up.

Depending on where and what your character is, they could be really involved or just occasionally show up or be involved in conversation.

46 minutes ago, Inklingspren said:

Hmm... at first it was almost a page a day, but slowed down, now we’re picking up again. You can join and see if you like the pace, if you want. It’s slow now (because only 3 of us originals are active) but it may pick up.

Depending on where and what your character is, they could be really involved or just occasionally show up or be involved in conversation.

I'm down for it, then.

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, AonEne said:

We can always have multiple people running it, if you don’t want to anymore. 

Nah, it's fine. The plot is complicated and adding another person would make it harder I think. We might want to restart the plot though, cause more than half the people in here aren't very active anymore...

@BringerofShadows @ShadowLord_Lith?

Just now, Blessing of Potency said:

I think the targeted PC's are students, either at camp half blood, or at Hogwarts. (I might be completely missing something as my harry potter lore knowledge is a bit shakey.)

So it's only a crossover? I can't be a demigod and a wizard? Or can I be a demigod and a wizard?