412 posts in this topic

So, me and a couple of friends discussed a Harry Potter-Percy Jackson crossover roleplay, and we’ve been doing it for a little bit, however, some people have left, and there are too few of us left to really carry it on, so we’re opening it to the public. Comment if you want to join and I’ll add you.

The Story So Far:

It is the year 2020, and there's a new dark force in the world. Under the pseudonym Iris, she begins to wreak havoc on the wizarding world. However, she is not a normal witch: Iris is the daughter of Hecate and a wizard. 

As things become increasingly dangerous at Hogwarts, Headmistress Professor McGonagall becomes worried, and realizes that Iris could potentially be within the walls of the school. Thus, she reaches out to Chiron, who agrees to help by sending in a team of demigods. 

What happens as the demigods and wizards meet? Who is Iris, really? And can the world be saved? 

Only disaster can come when myths and magic collide. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI I'M IN THIS RP EVERYONE SHOULD JOIN 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I had any time left in my RP schedule I really would, there was a HP RP a while back that I really enjoyed, did a bunch of worldbuilding for the castle.

Good luck to you all!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Voidus said:

If I had any time left in my RP schedule I really would, there was a HP RP a while back that I really enjoyed, did a bunch of worldbuilding for the castle.

Good luck to you all!

Thanks! I know you have a tendency to join roleplays and leave because of time, so I understand. 

 

3 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Yes.

Welcome!

 

15 minutes ago, BitBitio said:

HI I'M IN THIS RP EVERYONE SHOULD JOIN 

*facepalm*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question: How involved is this RP? It intrigues me, but I'm not sure if I'll have time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Invocation said:

Quick question: How involved is this RP? It intrigues me, but I'm not sure if I'll have time.

Hmm... at first it was almost a page a day, but slowed down, now we’re picking up again. You can join and see if you like the pace, if you want. It’s slow now (because only 3 of us originals are active) but it may pick up.

Depending on where and what your character is, they could be really involved or just occasionally show up or be involved in conversation.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Inklingspren said:

Hmm... at first it was almost a page a day, but slowed down, now we’re picking up again. You can join and see if you like the pace, if you want. It’s slow now (because only 3 of us originals are active) but it may pick up.

Depending on where and what your character is, they could be really involved or just occasionally show up or be involved in conversation.

I'm down for it, then.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance I could be added to the PM and just spectate for the time being? Still sounds really interesting.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*reads OP*

*washes hands of the supposed filth*

*comes back a week later* 

*rereads OP*

Guess it's time to relive my childhood. Sign me up?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2019 at 5:12 PM, Voidus said:

Any chance I could be added to the PM and just spectate for the time being? Still sounds really interesting.

I too would like to spectate.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*hands crackle with electricity* CLEAR - 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I want to so bad. I don't know if I have time

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oooohhhh heck. I think I was the one running this... let me find my notes I guess.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can always have multiple people running it, if you don’t want to anymore. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AonEne said:

We can always have multiple people running it, if you don’t want to anymore. 

Nah, it's fine. The plot is complicated and adding another person would make it harder I think. We might want to restart the plot though, cause more than half the people in here aren't very active anymore...

@BringerofShadows @ShadowLord_Lith?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm fine with that. Any new people wanna join?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Hey, I love Harry Potter and I love Percy Jackson.

Well friend, do I have the RP for you! Cause in this world we've got both!

Edited by Blessing of Potency
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blessing of Potency said:

Well friend, do I have the RP for you! Cause in this world we've got both!

Sweet! Can I be a wandlorist?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Sweet! Can I be a wandlorist?

I think the targeted PC's are students, either at camp half blood, or at Hogwarts. (I might be completely missing something as my harry potter lore knowledge is a bit shakey.)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blessing of Potency said:

I think the targeted PC's are students, either at camp half blood, or at Hogwarts. (I might be completely missing something as my harry potter lore knowledge is a bit shakey.)

So it's only a crossover? I can't be a demigod and a wizard? Or can I be a demigod and a wizard?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Or can I be a demigod and a wizard

You can, we call them Twinborn. if you read the first message the main villian is a twinborn, she's actually a really fun character.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blessing of Potency said:

You can, we call them Twinborn. if you read the first message the main villian is a twinborn, she's actually a really fun character.

Awesome! I'll spend the next hour or so designing a character...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.