Synonym Game

Lunamor

56 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

I mean I’m a guy too, just I don’t necessarily think that, in most cases, to be manly isn’t to be stupid. Though in other cases, yes, being manly can totally be stupid:P

Cautious

I mean I went out with some friends today and they were yelling out the window to girls saying how cute there butts were. Pertty stupid to me.

careful

I agree, that’s very stupid, but that’s not manly. That’s just horomone-driven-guys being degrading to women. Manly (different from what it means to be a man, by the way), at least by my definition, is being strong and bold, doing things to impress others, pushing to break limits and prove everyone else wrong. Which, at times, can lead to stupid things, but for me, helps me push to get a PR on the 1600 yard race.

Tip-toe

Interesting. My definition of manliness is someone who will protect women and children, be strong and lead, provide for his family, and have strength of character. Honestly, I think of my father. He is always great to my mother, and genuinely cares for her, and always seeks our family's well being. 

Sneaky

3 minutes ago, ToaCalune said:

Interesting. My definition of manliness is someone who will protect women and children, be strong and lead, provide for his family, and have strength of character. Honestly, I think of my father. He is always great to my mother, and genuinely cares for her, and always seeks our family's well being. 

Yeah, that’s what being a man means to me, just not manliness in and of itself.

Silent.

2 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Yeah, that’s what being a man means to me, just not manliness in and of itself.

Silent.

Ok. That is interesting to me. Whenever I talked about manliness in the past, there was never really a distinction between manliness and being a man. Neat take on that.

Hushed