Black Piper "Kaladin" not on spotify

It's still in the works, but I have a thread for it on the Shard. But that's beside the point. I hope Black Piper sticks to Stormlight Archive music. I haven't done any serious Stormlight stuff cause I've just been like "Nah, they got it. I'll let them do their thing and I'll do mine."

But it's comforting to know that we will be getting the Kaladin album back later this year. I was worried it would be gone forever.

On 1/15/2019 at 6:44 PM, Firerust said:

I really hope one of their projects is not a Mistborn soundtrack. Or else a great life work of mine will be rendered redundant.

Well, the guy who wrote Kaladin is my piano teacher. His story is that he and a friend were making sweet music, but they couldn’t sell it because it didn’t have a theme. They hired a producer and she suggested fitting it to the ever popular Way Of Kings, which neither writer has ever read actually. -_- I could see them making one for another author before Mistborn. You should be good. B)

Edited by beantheboy12
Grammar fix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

The Kaladin Album is back! -ish. I'm listening to it right now on Spotify. I had kept it in my "liked songs" list this whole year, and it was grayed out until now. For some reason, I can't search for The Black Piper artist, the Kaladin album, or its songs, and it hasn't shown up in any of my other playlists I'd saved it in.

2 hours ago, Taeshi said:

The Kaladin Album is back! -ish. I'm listening to it right now on Spotify. I had kept it in my "liked songs" list this whole year, and it was grayed out until now. For some reason, I can't search for The Black Piper artist, the Kaladin album, or its songs, and it hasn't shown up in any of my other playlists I'd saved it in.

That's weird, I'm still getting it on Spotify: Black Piper

They did post of Facebook saying: 

The Kaladin soundtrack is back!!! 

It may take a few days for the soundtrack to be up and running on all platforms (iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Google Play, etc.) in all territories, so just keep checking. 

I'm noticing that some of the old links don't work either (like on spotify), so do a fresh SEARCH for the Kaladin soundtrack on your platform and you'll be taken to the updated page.

Please leave a review of the soundtrack on any and all platforms that you can! We lost ALL our reviews and need to build those up again to become relevant on the search algorithms. 

Thanks for your continuing support!

So maybe try that first?