Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoryP.1981

Night blood on Roshar!!??

5 posts in this topic

I am 2 chapters away from completing Words of Radiance and I am left speechless. Many things are concluded, yet so many new questions begin. I am so amped to see, who I believe is Nightblood, on Roshar!! Although it isnt one of his most popular novels, I loved Warbreaker. With the way it ended I always figured there would eventually be a sequel to it, but this is even better. I loved Vasher and Nightblood and thought they deserved more of their story being told. What will Nightblood be capable of in Szeth's hands?? I cant wait to find out!! 

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! There will eventually be a sequel named Nightblood that will fill in the gap as to how Nightblood itself got to Roshar, so hype yourself for that!

And yes, it is in fact Nightblood. Also there is another character from Warbreaker in the book, but maybe you want to try to find them on a reread.

One word. Oathbringer. 

Yes. You have to read Oathbringer soon and then join the discussion here in full. :D Otherwise spoilers are a big risk.

Btw. If you did not spot the above mentioned character, no worries. I didn't make the connection on my first go neither.