6 posts in this topic

That's good to hear.  I would not proclaim your allegiance so loudly, as there are several Liebrarians around here who will not appreciate it.  Welcome to the shard!  Can I offer you one of the DA's signature slightly tainted cookies?  What books have you read?  What characters are your favorite?  Are you a person who joined as soon as they found out about this, or are you a lurker who has been observing us for months?  

Here's some friendly advice about the shard.  I would stay away from sub forums about books you haven't read, as they are rife with spoilers.  If you enjoy RP, then I recommend the alleyverse.  The Cosmere Discussion area is a good place to propose theories you have, or just want to talk about the cosmere.  All of the links in my signature are worth checking out, and have fun on the shard!

Hi King Taravangian. I have read Mistborn, (including the Wax and Wayne books) the Stormlight archive, Warbreaker, Elantris, Arcanum Unbounded, The Recconers, The Rithmatist, legion, snapshot, alcatraz, and skyward. My favorite character would have to be Alcatraz, or maybe Grandpa Smedry. My favorite cosmere character is definately Lift. I've known about this site for a while, but only just signed up. 

Suuuuuuuuure you're not. 

Spoiler

You thought you could fool an actual librarian? Ha! We always recognize our own. :ph34r:

Spoiler

No, seriously, I really am a librarian IRL. Worked for a public library before taking a job with a state library. 

17 hours ago, not an Evil Librarian said:

Hi King Taravangian. I have read Mistborn, (including the Wax and Wayne books) the Stormlight archive, Warbreaker, Elantris, Arcanum Unbounded, The Recconers, The Rithmatist, legion, snapshot, alcatraz, and skyward. My favorite character would have to be Alcatraz, or maybe Grandpa Smedry. My favorite cosmere character is definately Lift. I've known about this site for a while, but only just signed up. 

You've read a lot of Brandon Sanderson's books.  I haven't even read skyward yet.  

Ah, yes. I'm glad you've arrived. You've done an excellent job deceiving the others here.