At last I've found you!

herondreamer

2018 was my year of binge reading Sanderson and falling in love with the story! I'm especially excited about all the world building and detailed cultures. My favorite genre of books are most types of fantasy, hard sci-fi, historical fiction, and historical non-fiction. I am a hobby artist and writer as well.

Nice to be here and I hope to get to know some good folk!

Welcome to the Shard! If you DO like Dreamer, who was your favorite poltergeist? If not - or either way - what's your favorite Shardworld?

And Archer might have Hemalurgy-free cookies, but we have SUPERPOWERS. Who doesn't want to eat large chunks of metal that definitely won't* put you under anyone's control and get cool powers, as opposed to NOT any of those things?

*DA Disclaimer applies.

4 minutes ago, AonEne said:

And Archer might have Hemalurgy-free cookies, but we have SUPERPOWERS. Who doesn't want to eat large chunks of metal that definitely won't* put you under anyone's control and get cool powers, as opposed to NOT any of those things?

Don't listen to Ene. Don't eat the cookies. It's not worth it.

In the words of the space-fairing lobster: IT'S A TRAP

Edited by Invocation