Jaywalk

Ask Jaywalk something super random

5 posts in this topic

Ask me something super random(like, the most random thing you can think of).

If you can’t think of anything, then here’s something to jog the gears in your mind:

Platypus.

Edited by Jaywalk

Absolutely. It’s my Spirit Animal. That is to say, my Spiritual DNA says I identify spiritually as a platypus.

A polka-dotted zebra walks into a barber shop, but do you really even consider it a hippopotamus?

If a sock hung from a chandelier, what is the likelihood someone would call it modern art?

There's a saying: "If everybody's special, then no one is." But I was told in kindergarten that every snowflake is special! How does that work? Did my teachers lie to me? They weren't even librarians though.

A rug exists in infinite space. What percent of the universe does it take up?

What would you do if a tissue offered you life-long servitude? What if it wasn't a tissue and instead an alarm clock?

Were these questions thought-provoking? Coming up with random ones was too hard.

7 hours ago, Silva said:

A polka-dotted zebra walks into a barber shop, but do you really even consider it a hippopotamus?

If a sock hung from a chandelier, what is the likelihood someone would call it modern art?

There's a saying: "If everybody's special, then no one is." But I was told in kindergarten that every snowflake is special! How does that work? Did my teachers lie to me? They weren't even librarians though.

A rug exists in infinite space. What percent of the universe does it take up?

What would you do if a tissue offered you life-long servitude? What if it wasn't a tissue and instead an alarm clock?

Were these questions thought-provoking? Coming up with random ones was too hard.

1. No. It’s clearly a cheetah.

2. Now that I think about it, a sock hanging from a chandelier is quite the inspiring image. It perfectly conveys the dream reality of the high and middle class living side by side. Modern Art Probability: It all depends on intelligence.

3. I’m a firm believer that everyone is special. Some people just choose to be bandwagons. But, to answer your question...No, you were not lied to. I hope.

4. The rug takes up all of the space. It is everything and nothing at the same time. Remember, space doesn’t matter in the Spiritual Realm. The rug is obviously Adonalsium.

5. If a tissue offered me life-long servitude, I would most definitely accept. I’m always out of tissues when I need them the most. If it were an alarm clock, however, then I would likely smash it on the spot. The world would be a much better place without the utter and complete idiocy of the clock.

6. Yes, these questions were very thought provoking. Including this one. It may take me years to decipher the hidden meaning in it.