Anti-Moash Gang

10 hours ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Words of Radiance and Oathbringer spoilers:

Hide contents

Honestly, I was ok with Moash when he tried to kill Elhokar, because it was a personal grudge but when he killed Jezrien, that’s when I started to hate him.

*agreement*

Flame on!

Edited by Condensation

I'm pretty sure my first ever topic on the shard was talking about how I like Moash and how important he is as a character and all the possibilities for him in the future. Oohhhh yeah Moash... Man that guy just gets on my nerves...

Edited by Hentient

On 8/21/2020 at 0:28 PM, Doomstick said:

no, odium was always bad, the reason people hate moash so much is that we liked him in WoK

You liked him in WoK? I have almost always been emotion neutral to Moash, a little anger in WoR but eh.

On 9/5/2020 at 10:17 AM, revelryintheart said:

I didn't really have any strong feelings about Moash when I read the books (I didn't like him, but I didn't hate him). Then my friends started sending me essays and memes about how Moash did nothing wrong and that made me hate him :)

Moash did nothing wrong.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:32 AM, Frustration said:

Moash did nothing wrong.

Ok look. I don't hate Moash, but he has definitely done things that are wrong. I know it's kinda a joke, but saying that Moash did nothing wrong is just going to make people argue with you, and give them an easy straw man to knock over.

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Ok look. I don't hate Moash, but he has definitely done things that are wrong. I know it's kinda a joke, but saying that Moash did nothing wrong is just going to make people argue with you, and give them an easy straw man to knock over.

True

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Goddamn it, why? Put that is a storming spiler, I still haven' read the damn book. Now i know Moash is going to do something even i can't say isn't wrong. BBAAAHAH

Oh nooooooo! I have failed in my quest for vagueness! How could I do such a thing!

9 hours ago, Aspiring Writer said:

Goddamn it, why? Put that is a storming spiler, I still haven' read the damn book. Now i know Moash is going to do something even i can't say isn't wrong. BBAAAHAH

All he does is swear at Kaladin. And he turns into a Dragon.

On 11/30/2020 at 0:47 PM, Ookla the Bored said:

RoW. Don't click on it unless you have read the book. Not necessarily spoilers, but browse with caution.

Hide contents

If you still think Moash did nothing wrong, you're insane. Seriously.

B)

*laughs manically in Frustration*