Anti-Moash Gang

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2019 at 7:04 PM, Invocation said:

I have my thoughts, and I defend them, but I don't tell people who are trying to read the series for the first time to hate Moash, and I have no issue with those who like Moash. I just personally don't.

Where do these mythical Moash likers reside and how on earth to they justify their existence? 

For real though.  While Moash's actions are absolutely understandable can anyone realy say they were justified?  If yes can you say they are admirable?  I certainly cannot.

• 3 months later...

Understandable, perhaps. Justifiable, definitely not. Admirable, most undeniably not. Avoidable, absolutely!

His actions were the result of his choices. Moash could have been merciful, but he chose not to be. Elhokar was involved in his parents' eventual death, true. Roshone, however, was much more directly involved. He could have picked a myriad alternate courses to resolve his vendetta, plenty that result in less murder.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Frustration said:

Moash does not deserve this hate, look at the Tolkien fandom no one hates Morgoth with this passion and he was way worse.

I'd just like to note that I consider both Sauron and Melkor a lot worse than Moash. I like them as characters, but I don't like them

Moash did nothing wrong:D

Now that's just a lie. Moash did a lot of things wrong.

On 6/15/2020 at 0:00 AM, Invocation said:

I'd just like to note that I consider both Sauron and Melkor a lot worse than Moash. I like them as characters, but I don't like them

But you don't vent in this way, I have never seen an Anti-Morgoth gang. So why the special treatment?

But you don't vent in this way, I have never seen an Anti-Morgoth gang. So why the special treatment?

Because The Silmarillion was published about 33 years before I was born, whereas Oathbringer is part of an on-going series that I can keep up with as new books publish. 

33 minutes ago, Invocation said:

Because The Silmarillion was published about 33 years before I was born, whereas Oathbringer is part of an on-going series that I can keep up with as new books publish. 

Do you have an anti-Odium gang?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...