Anti-Moash Gang

40 minutes ago, Illian Tear said:

I think the people who made that subreddit were confused. All of their posts are about Kaladin.

Yeah….even that post trying to make it seem like Moash is just like Jesus actually describes Kaladin. I mean….

Spoiler

Moash stood there and thoughtfully picked his nose while his fellow slave was beaten in front of him. Kaladin was the one who "always cared for others," providing combat training and medical care for the other members of Bridge Four. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, beantheboy12 said:

Moash isn't that bad. He just flipped sides.

Oathbringer spoiler: 

Spoiler

Yeah. He “just flipped sides” by murdering Elhokar as he tried to protect his son. I get that he was still angry over what Elhokar’s poor rule had done to his family, but you can’t cross a line like that and remain a sympathetic antihero. 

22 hours ago, beantheboy12 said:

Moash isn't that bad. He just flipped sides.

What TwiLyght said. He "flipped sides" as you call it by betraying the man who gave him status among the Alethi and gave more of an ear to him and his plots than was honestly warranted, then subsequently (OB)

Spoiler

murdered a man who was just trying to save his son because he couldn't figure out how to grow emotionally and get past the attitude he had had for years. Then he proceeded to go full-bore sprint into murdering people for no reason (Jezrien). 

Before the events of the end sections of Oathbringer, he was a misguided but somewhat lovable antihero and I honestly kind of liked him, but he's too far gone now and I would like nothing more than for Kaladin to put him down like he has earned.

Until The Thing™ happened, I actually did like Moash (and was even hoping for a redemption arc). Then The Thing™ happened, and for all I care he can boil in cheese fondue for eternity. Except that would be a waste of cheese fondue, now that I think about it...

Edited by Slowswift
Now that I think about it...

19 hours ago, AngryMistspren said:

I can wholly agree with the whole Kalash thing, but kind of as a corrupted ship based off of the current canon, like Vin and Zane.

I don't think I could ship Kalash romantically (just an eternal enemy kind of thing), but that isn't going to stop me from encouraging you do to it!

• 4 weeks later...