Hi! I’m new here.

silent_radiant

Hi, Friends: I’m new to the 17th Shard and glad to have found it!  

I started with Elantris in September when it was recommended to me by an employee at Barnes & Noble after I finished The Wise Man’s Fear by Rothfuss. I was afraid of not finding anything to the level of Kingkiller. 

Well, I was glad to have accepted that recommendation!  I am blown away by the interwoven details the Cosmere has offered!  I try to explain it to people and it’s impossible.  Completely amazed!

Thanks for having me!

I’d probably be Windrunners.  I’m afraid of heights; only because I’m afraid to fall and hate the feeling of freefalling through the air. With Windrunners, I’d be able to control that. Elsecallers would be another good one for me. I like creativity and facts.  Based on what I can tell, Elsecallers deals in both.  It would be so cool to have a quiz for this.

On 1/12/2019 at 11:05 AM, silent_radiant said:

I’d probably be Windrunners.  I’m afraid of heights; only because I’m afraid to fall and hate the feeling of freefalling through the air. With Windrunners, I’d be able to control that. Elsecallers would be another good one for me. I like creativity and facts.  Based on what I can tell, Elsecallers deals in both.  It would be so cool to have a quiz for this.

There is one! I'm a Windrunner.

https://www.playbuzz.com/item/2d32daff-6349-416b-90b0-937f8ae8101f