Character Resurrecting

Lunamor

If you could resurrect one character from the Cosmere who has died, who would it be?

Edit: After thinking long and hard about this, I decided that I would resurrect Sureblood.

Edited by Lunamor

1 hour ago, StormingTexan said:

Bela! Oh wait that's not Cosmere.. Amazingly I'd have to say Elhokar as well. I hated the guy until OB then was sad when he died. Vin is a close second but as sad as that was there Secret History kinda softened the blow a bit in an odd way. 

Bela dies?!  Noooooo!  I literally just started reading the wheel of time during Christmas break.

Depends.  On-screen Deaths would be either Tien or Elhokar, since I would really have liked to see them become Radiant.  In terms of overall Impact to the Cosmere, Adonalsium themself, or else whomever Hoid is trying to avenge.  Past that, probably Shashara.  Id say Lightsong, but I dont think I would want to Undo the circumstances of that Death, so only if I could literally resurrect him at the current point and leave the timeline intact.  

Kelsier! Oh wait...

Since my first actual choice has already been mentioned repeatedly (Elhokar) I'm going to pick someone else and say Karata. She did everything possible to help the children of post-Reod Elantris, she really just wanted to see her daughter again and she was just on the edge of becoming a 'true' Elantrian but she died protecting Raoden before he could finish fixing the Aon. Denied the possibility of a happy ending by thiiiis much.

Edited by Weltall

2 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

Kaza from the OB Interludes because I need to know what she knew!!!!!

I don't think Kaza actually knew anything herself, she was killed because she could have learned things and the Aimian didn't explain their actions further because Team Odium might have found out what that conversation would have revealed and that would have been Bad.

12 hours ago, SwordNimiForPresident said:

TLR so Kelsier can have round 2 as a Fullborn.

I was going to say something else, but I really like this one.

Granted, at this point and time Kel is probably over the whole TLR thing.  He'd do it if he had to, of course.

Because my Cosmere dream is still Cosmere Avenegers, regardless of who is permanently gone, gimme Vin.

Spoiler

And I'm going to cheat and add Dox, because everyone always forgets Dox.