Attack of the Spam Bots!

Delightful

Those aren't phone numbers, they're the names of the Cryptics they serve :P
They tell good lies.
And now they're all introducing themselves in the intro threads. 

Edited by Voidus

ALRIGHT KARMA I'M SORRY! I'LL NEVER WHINE ABOUT CAPTCHAS AGAIN!

Seriously though, how are so many of them getting in here and what click-happy internet-goer is dumb enough to justify the existence of these abominations?

Hey Observer! Long time no see, you seem to have overtaken both my rep and post counts :o

ALRIGHT KARMA I'M SORRY! I'LL NEVER WHINE ABOUT CAPTCHAS AGAIN!

I was just thinking the same thing, I guess the reason I didn't think they were worthwhile is because they were working so we never noticed all this. :S

Hey Observer! Long time no see, you seem to have overtaken both my rep and post counts :o

I was just thinking the same thing, I guess the reason I didn't think they were worthwhile is because they were working so we never noticed all this. :S

Yeah, I've been out of commission for a while, but it looks like I'm 40% back for now.

Good news to those who haven't noticed, it looks like the mods have won yet another one-sided humans vs robots battle. If I had to guess, the reason behind these recent invasions is a serial-hemalurgist, removing various mental aspects from these poor neglected bots. They're just naturally coming to one of the few places that can help them with a large number of filled spikes. What do you say we give them some "cookies" next time they show up?

Better get the old forge Girl Scout cookie-stand heated loaded up and the victims   guests of honor   rounded up...

Fixed that for you.

There is not a forge. There is not an old forge. There never was an old south-Scadrian forge hidden deep in the dankest recesses of the 17th Shard's staff basement. There is only a cheerfully painted Girl Scout cookie-stand just begging to be filled with delicious cookies drenched in the chocolate of the innocent neighbors. This stand is only used at parties and on streetsides, for the hungry children and passing drivers. IT IS A WONDERFUL COOKIE STAND.

Get your facts straight Kobold.

There is not a forge. There is not an old forge. There never was an old south-Scadrian forge hidden deep in the dankest recesses of the 17th Shard's staff basement. There is only a cheerfully painted Girl Scout cookie-stand just begging to be filled with delicious cookies drenched in the chocolate of the innocent neighbors. This stand is only used at parties and on streetsides, for the hungry children and passing drivers. IT IS A WONDERFUL COOKIE STAND.

Get your facts straight Kobold.

Yes, we of the dark alley worked long and hard on that wonderful cookie stand, our work is just never appreciated.(Well at least until you have an all powerful being of entropy telling you to appreciate it anyway)

What... What is this!? The spam bots are offering Free fake IDs! What is this madness!? And that name! Authentic123 !? Insanity!! :o  :o  :o

That was the one that was watching me. That one seems like the most 'evolved' at the moment but it won't be long and there will be more that are capable of watching us.