Attack of the Spam Bots!

Delightful

Aaaand they're back! Haven't seen them for a few days now though, which is good.

...and the admins took care of them in less than two minutes! You guys are awesome :)

It's because they've sworn their Ideals now. It's way easier to block spambots when you glow and can fly. Somehow.

Their hands glow and fly over their keyboards. Also, I imagine this battle as a Matrix/Stormlight crossover where the admins enter the matrix and appear as an Inquisitor/Radiant hybrid with tron shardblades who fight off Spamclasts and Black and Green Spamshendi... This must be chronicled.

Edited by BreathTaker

Their hands glow and fly over their keyboards. Also, I imagine this battle as a Matrix/Stormlight crossover where the admins enter the matrix and appear as an Inquisitor/Radiant hybrid with tron shardblades who fight off Spamclasts and Black and Green Spamshendi... This must be chronicled.

Remind me again what the ritual to summon FeatherWriter is?

It's something like "Renarin is a coward and a moron", right?

Remind me again what the ritual to summon FeatherWriter is?

It's something like "Renarin is a coward and a moron", right?

Renarin is a terrible person, he's such a weak character, he does nothing but cry in WoR, he's completely reliant on everyone else he's ugly and stupid and.............

*hides*

Edited by Delightful

*rises from the depths to seek her righteous revenge*

W H O   D A R E S   S P E A K   A G A I N S T   R E N A R I N

W͍͙͑̎ͣ͡ ̠̰̓͡H̴͕̣͕̬͎̃͋̒̌̀ͨ ̫͕͖̹̏͂ͩͬ̃̆O̦ͮ͊ͪ͝ͅ ̝̰ͮ̽ͭͮ ̰͙̩̜̮ͣ̈ͫ̓̀D͚͙̪̐͝ ̓̒͊̑̐͗̀A̮̞̟̪̋͊͊̍̐̋̔ ̷̹͎̭͉̠͙R͋̍̿̈̍̔͏ ͇̳͓̜̳͒ͩ̎̊͡E̶̩̩̫͓͇ͨ͊̈́ͭͭ̂ ̲̩̜̙̤͝Ṣ̣̖͚̜̖̱ͭ ̢̣̻͊ ̖͉T̜̳̲͓̮̭͎͋ͨ̈̊̌͛̉͘ ̖̖̥ͬ̅̍ͨ͊E͉̮̺ ̡̺͈̩̭͓̦̻M̤͍̘͎̤̫̻̌ͨ̍̏͊͋ ̥̫̰̮̘̫͂̎̈́͊P͂͗̂͏͎̯͈ ͖̱ͪ̾͗ͫ͊T̹̝̺̮̎̄ͪ ̠̤͈̺̇ͩ̍͗ͪ̚ ̹̱̗̎ͧ̇̓̈M̶͍̐̋͋̿ ͚̠͔͍͚Y͙͍̬ͮ ͤͬ̌̚ ͏W̶̲̜̭̯̖ ͖̣̱̃̉͊̉͂R̎̐̄҉̖͓̯̣ ̽̄̏ͥ̋͊̕À͎ ̧̟͉̞̭̖̿̿̍͂̊͆͋Ṱ̴͎͖̥͎͂͑̎̀ͩ ̟͖͓̥̟̹͉̓͌̄̎͌̒̋̕H͎̬̫̜̣ͩ̿̀̊̓ ͑?͆ͭ

*rises from the depths to seek her righteous revenge*

W H O   D A R E S   S P E A K   A G A I N S T   R E N A R I N

W͍͙͑̎ͣ͡ ̠̰̓͡H̴͕̣͕̬͎̃͋̒̌̀ͨ ̫͕͖̹̏͂ͩͬ̃̆O̦ͮ͊ͪ͝ͅ ̝̰ͮ̽ͭͮ ̰͙̩̜̮ͣ̈ͫ̓̀D͚͙̪̐͝ ̓̒͊̑̐͗̀A̮̞̟̪̋͊͊̍̐̋̔ ̷̹͎̭͉̠͙R͋̍̿̈̍̔͏ ͇̳͓̜̳͒ͩ̎̊͡E̶̩̩̫͓͇ͨ͊̈́ͭͭ̂ ̲̩̜̙̤͝Ṣ̣̖͚̜̖̱ͭ ̢̣̻͊ ̖͉T̜̳̲͓̮̭͎͋ͨ̈̊̌͛̉͘ ̖̖̥ͬ̅̍ͨ͊E͉̮̺ ̡̺͈̩̭͓̦̻M̤͍̘͎̤̫̻̌ͨ̍̏͊͋ ̥̫̰̮̘̫͂̎̈́͊P͂͗̂͏͎̯͈ ͖̱ͪ̾͗ͫ͊T̹̝̺̮̎̄ͪ ̠̤͈̺̇ͩ̍͗ͪ̚ ̹̱̗̎ͧ̇̓̈M̶͍̐̋͋̿ ͚̠͔͍͚Y͙͍̬ͮ ͤͬ̌̚ ͏W̶̲̜̭̯̖ ͖̣̱̃̉͊̉͂R̎̐̄҉̖͓̯̣ ̽̄̏ͥ̋͊̕À͎ ̧̟͉̞̭̖̿̿̍͂̊͆͋Ṱ̴͎͖̥͎͂͑̎̀ͩ ̟͖͓̥̟̹͉̓͌̄̎͌̒̋̕H͎̬̫̜̣ͩ̿̀̊̓ ͑?͆ͭ

... This looks a little more eldritchly terrifying than what I had in mind.  :blink:

Kobold, your only mistake was in assuming Feather was not an eldritch abomination to begin with.

Why, look upon her ungainly feathers, and her unhealthy fixation with Renarin! Clearly, she is not a creature of this (or any other rational) universe!

...And in other news, random spam post about television streaming advertising in the general brandon discussion area.. I think? yogibrahm

Make sure to get Bobo, too

Edited by Quiver

Kobold, your only mistake was in assuming Feather was not an eldritch abomination to begin with.

Why, look upon her ungainly feathers, and her unhealthy fixation with Renarin! Clearly, she is not a creature of this (or any other rational) universe!

...And in other news, random spam post about television streaming advertising in the general brandon discussion area.. I think? yogibrahm

Make sure to get Bobo, too

Who exactly is Renarin?

I've heard a lot about him.

He's a character in The Way of Kings. FeatherWriter is his stalker crush a big fan of his.

He's the best character in The Way of Kings, you mean. And it seems it's becoming habit around here to attempt to summon me to threads by mentioning him. With which I will, of course, comply, and then use my great and mighty power to light all those who blaspheme against him on fire.

Fire makes everything better.

what did you do to your keyboard? It's throwing up random symbols under your words...

It's called Zalgo Text actually, and it's become a mainstay on tumblr at least for things that are demonic or terrifyingly otherworldly. There's a generator for it over here if you'd like to make your own.

It's called Zalgo Text actually, and it's become a mainstay on tumblr at least for things that are demonic or terrifyingly otherworldly. There's a generator for it over here if you'd like to make your own.

For a more technical explanation (because i know everyone WANTS that), it's actually using a feature of unicode called "character combining". The intent is to let people combine characters so you don't need a special, unique character for every letter that has a tick/umlaut/whatever else mark above or below it. It was intended to make the unicode standard more flexible, but as always happens, the internet corrupted its true nature. :P

Well since you are here Feather... *Bows head and offers a Stuffed Renarin doll up to her* we were... uh... wondering if you could... maybe... write out an epic story using the whole Matrix/spambot/Stormlight idea I used in the last page. 

So...

Question, since it happens a lot and I'm starting to resent it.

Is it necessary to change passwords if you're online or sign on during a spambot invasion?

Nope. The spambots won't have any way to get your password.

Well since you are here Feather... *Bows head and offers a Stuffed Renarin doll up to her* we were... uh... wondering if you could... maybe... write out an epic story using the whole Matrix/spambot/Stormlight idea I used in the last page. 

*takes the Renarin doll and cuddles it* 

I... actually usually don't take requests for fics, but that's just because I've got too many of my own stories that I'm already not writing. You should go for it, BreathTaker! We need more fic writers around here and I...

*looks at stack of unfinished fanfics*

*sobs*