2 minutes ago, Azure Mouse said:

What faction are you in, Dingo? :P 

2 minutes ago, Melon Dingo said:

Righteous Riders?

I dont think Dingo knows their own faction.

Seriously, Dingo is one of the few players I dont know the faction of. I would be interested to learn this.

Edit

The Dingo chased the Rodent

Arent they both chasing each other now? : P

Edited by Saffron Iguana

This has been a production of Two Pages of Nothing. please come back next week for its sequel The Dead Docs of Doom. 

Anyway, I see many people suggesting that this is the last cycle, bit it doesnt necessarily have to be. All we have to do is stop the progress of those factions, one way to likely do this is by lynching a returned. 

3 minutes ago, Cream Tuatara said:

This has been a production of Two Pages of Nothing. please come back next week for its sequel The Dead Docs of Doom. 

Anyway, I see many people suggesting that this is the last cycle, bit it doesnt necessarily have to be. All we have to do is stop the progress of those factions, one way to likely do this is by lynching a returned. 

Hey I take serious offense to that. I legitimately gained a lot of information from that serious interrogation of a murder suspect

Tuatara, if you want, let's take a look at what we know about those on the cups of winning. One of the factions is almost certainly the faction with Endowment, but I personally have no clue which faction that is, so for all I know it is in fact the joe cloud. I do feel comfortable saying that killing one of the returned will not help with stopping them. The reason for this is that the returned have an ability that actively results in their deaths, so any wincon focused on keeping them alive would be very tricky if you can't control them. it also wouldn't make sense with the fluff, as Returned are brought back for a purpose that generally ends up killing them again, not to stay alive forever.

So, what would it take to stop the Returners faction? Short term, keeping Endowment role-blocked so they can't bring back one of Khriss or Hoid and finish their win-con. Long-term either the entire destruction of their faction, or the shattering of Endowment. This seems to be pretty difficult to do, however, as we don't know which faction it is.

I think the Joe cloud claimed to have preservation in addition to ambition. the Hidden garden has claimed Odium (though they lost it) and Cultivation. Glados has claimed Ruin and Devotion. The utility company had Autonomy and one other, so it could be them. That leaves the stewards and possibly one more faction we know nothing about. So, one of these factions, covering about 10 players between them, has a single player that needs to be locked down. However, we do know that whoever it is is at least somewhat active, as they've been submitting their actions to return people.

So, what's your suggestion for finding this one person? And do you know who the other faction that's about to win is?

Edited by Magenta Albatross

22 minutes ago, Cream Tuatara said:

If GLaDOS is one of the two factions one cycle away from winning, I'm not sure we can stop them, especially now that players can submit orders for inactive faction members. We don't know all their members, so whoever has Ruin can just pass the Shard to Rhinoceros, or Kangaroo(Note that I'm not sure either of these are in GLaDOS), or some other player unconnected to their faction and submit a kill order on their behalf. Even if all the Returned(except Chameleon) coordinated to suicide-roleblock potential Ruins, they still might not succeed. Even if they did succeed, that blocks one win condition for one cycle, and the other faction could still win. I've been getting a bit concerned that there's a faction with a planet creation wincon, as First of the Sun might be only one turn away from being created. It would need three Shards contributing, so I'd like to publicly ask whether any Shards from factions that don't have a win conditions involving planet creation have Invested in First of the Sun.