6 minutes ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

I wish we did have Odium. As for us downplaying Odiums importance. We didn't. not really. I still don't see why it's suddenly important to find it. The Hidden Garden claims to only attack Autonomy because they figured they were a threat is even more confusing. I would think that Ruin, Endowment and Preservation would be bigger threats given they can and seem to be killing.

Um, Dragonfly and co aren't part of the Utility Company. They're the Stewards of Creation.

Bolded parts were me.

You first say you wish you had Odium. Easy thing to say. Don't we all.
You then say you were not downplaying Odium's importance. Interesting.
Next You don't think it is important to find Odium? Why? I think it is important to find Odium, Cultivation, Endowment, Honor, Etc. I want to find them all, because being able to exchange favors with all the Shards is a powerful thing!

Next you go and verbally accuse the Secret Garden faction. What you say may or may not be correct, but why are you saying it? It seems to me you don't want people to think that Odium had a better home with the Secret Garden, and so are saying that. Why though would you not want Odium to return to the secret Garden?

5 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

So Heron, Mint and Dragonfly are the only three in their faction? There's been a lot happening and I'm a little lost. I thought I read somewhere they were the only ones left...

That's three of them but they have more. I just don't know who.

3 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Except you're lying. 

About what? You know what, I don't care. I've tried to reveal what I know. If you choose to not believe me, fine. But please don't just say I'm lying without backing it up. Just say you *think* I'm lying.

Just now, Mauve Crocodile said:

About what? You know what, I don't care. I've tried to reveal what I know. If you choose to not believe me, fine. But please don't just say I'm lying without backing it up. Just say you *think* I'm lying.

1 minute ago, Saffron Iguana said:

Bolded parts were me.

Next You don't think it is important to find Odium? Why? I think it is important to find Odium, Cultivation, Endowment, Honor, Etc. I want to find them all, because being able to exchange favors with all the Shards is a powerful thing!

Next you go and verbally accuse the Secret Garden faction. What you say may or may not be correct, but why are you saying it? It seems to me you don't want people to think that Odium had a better home with the Secret Garden, and so are saying that. Why though would you not want Odium to return to the secret Garden?

I provide the backing.

I just said so. Because you've hedged words about Odium in the past, and that more strongly indicates that your faction has it than the Stewards of Creation. Plus, if you have Odium, that would mean you have 3 really powerful shards, and all your members intact, making your faction the most powerful. Which, imo, is not OK. I want someone from your team dead, permanently. 

1 minute ago, Saffron Iguana said:

I'm not saying it's not important. I'm just wondering why it's suddenly become this big thing. I really don't get it. It's one kill Shard out of about four. Why this one? Sure it can Shatter Shards but then Cultiviation can just reforge them.

2 minutes ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

I'm not saying it's not important. I'm just wondering why it's suddenly become this big thing. I really don't get it. It's one kill Shard out of about four. Why this one? Sure it can Shatter Shards but then Cultiviation can just reforge them.

Yeah, but what if Cultivation gets hit? Then where are we? A rogue Odium, and nothing to stop them from shattering any shards that get in the way. I don't like that. 

3 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

I'll see what I can do.

Thank you. I seem to have forgotten that you'd already voted, but we will repay any assistance you can give, especially of the Forgery type. There are more than three of us; we just didn't feel the need to tell Axolotl the identities of our entire faction.

Bold is again me.

What makes you say so? What if Culti is Shattered? What if Culti decides being one of 2 shards in the game is okay? What if Culti has other things to do with her actions?
Unless the reason you are saying this so dismissively is because you have Culti, and through that are planning on Shattering and reforging shards for favors?

You are either lying, or don't realize the power behind being able to Shatter a shard.

Just now, Saffron Iguana said:

Bold is again me.

What makes you say so? What if Culti is Shattered? What if Culti decides being one of 2 shards in the game is okay? What if Culti has other things to do with her actions?
Unless the reason you are saying this so dismissively is because you have Culti, and through that are planning on Shattering and reforging shards for favors?

You are either lying, or don't realize the power behind being able to Shatter a shard.

we're literally saying the same things. Stop reading my mind, you pathetic lizard. 

1 minute ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

Thank you. I seem to have forgotten that you'd already voted, but we will repay any assistance you can give, especially of the Forgery type. There are more than three of us; we just didn't feel the need to tell Axolotl the identities of our entire faction.

That makes sense.

So in @Indigo Weasel fashion here's my panicked attempt: @Coral Swan @Sage Kangaroo @Emerald Falcon @Sapphire Elephant

Cream (2) - Mint, Indigo, Emerald
Sage (0) - Cream
Joe (2) - Chartreuse, Magenta, Sunburst, Saffron, Quartz
Ivory (1) - Cream
Azure (8) - Oxblood, Turquoise, Quartz, Onyx, Melon, Amethyst, Mauve, Charcoal, AMBITION
Charcoal (8) - Ivory, Magenta, Pearl, Quartz, Mint, Chartreuse, Saffron, Ivory, Sapphire
Indigo (0) - Charcoal, Ivory

And so we send the lynch off to the grace of Devotion, or perhaps the Gods of Luck and Chance.

Night 6:

Charcoal Hyena was lynched! They were the Vessel of Ambition, in the ALL HAIL THE JOE CLOUD faction.

Votes:
Charcoal(8): Chartreuse, Ivory, Magenta, Mint, Pearl, Quartz, Saffron, Sapphire
Mouse(8): Ambition, Amethyst, Charcoal, Mauve, Melon, Onyx, Oxblood, Turquoise
Cream(2): Emerald, Indigo
Ivory(1): Cream

Important GM Reminder note: Shardic Investing is not a Shardic action. You can only invest in players that are on the same world as you. We have not done a thorough job of enforcing that, but from Day 7 on, we will be checking exactly
Secondly, passing shards comes before the lynch. If a vessel is being lynched, they can pass their shard. From Night 6 forward, you will only be able to pass a shard to a player on the same planet as you.
Thirdly, please do not look for clues in my wording. I do these as fast as I can, and often make mistakes. I did not mean to imply the existence or the non existence of any faction mates of Hoid or Khriss.
Fourthly, you do not need to retract votes. I just go with the most recent vote. (I actually work my way through the thread backwards, so that I only have to write down 1 vote per person, rather than constantly changing your votes.)

Player List:
1. Amethyst Scorpion Worldhopper, Researcher.
2. Azure Mouse
3. Amber Vulture Vessel, Autonomy
4. Charcoal Hyena Vessel, Ambition ALL HAIL THE JOE CLOUD
5. Chartreuse Penguin Worldhopper, Truthwatcher, Returned!
6. Coral Swan
7. Cream Tuatara
8. Emerald Falcon
9. Fuschia Ostrich
10. Indigo Weasel
11. Ivory Dragonfly 
12. Magenta Albatross
13. Mauve Crocodile
14. Melon Dingo
15. Mint Heron
16. Onyx Flamingo
17. Opal Lion Vessel, Odium
18. Oxblood Beagle
19. Pearl Chameleon
20. Plum Rhinoceros
21. Quartz Zebra
22. Saffron Iguana
23. Sage Kangaroo
24. Salmon Meerkat Khriss, Khriss
25. Sapphire Elephant
26. Scarlet Octopus  Worldhopper, Mastrell
27. Sunburst Toucan
28. Taupe Gecko Worldhopper, Researcher, Feruchemist.
29. Turquoise Gorilla
30. Violet Axolotl  Hoid, Odium

Shardworld Tracker:
Yolen: 2/8 charges
First of the Sun: 3/6 charges
The day will last until Friday, February 1st, 12:00 AM, Mountain Time

Edited by A Joe in the Bush

What the heck just happened. 

Okay. 

Clearly if I sleep then everything will happen in-thread. So the best solution is just not to sleep, obviously. 

That was...really interesting. I’d concur that the Stewards are less likely to hold Odium than Joe Cloud, but...I guess I’m still wondering how this entire war got sparked, and I’m not sure if I should blame Axolotl, Dragonfly or Crocodile here (as they seemed to be the main players). Also, with two factions basically in the open, and a third nearly so (Garden), Utility Company and Devotion’s team are currently the best situated right now. 

4 hours ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Clearly if I sleep then everything will happen in-thread. So the best solution is just not to sleep, obviously. 

Alternatively, if you sleeping is what finally makes the thread start going, you should fall asleep right now, and wake up at 8:30 PM at the end of the next day cycle, that way there is no crazy things happening the last few hours, and you still have plenty of time to read the thread, find out what happened, and place your own action.