Alright @Mauve Crocodile, @Onyx Flamingo, @Amethyst Scorpion, @Charcoal Hyena , @Cream Tuatara, @Turquoise Gorilla just in case, I'm sure we can solve this peaceably.

Hyena. If we don't have Odium, and you don't have Odium, and Hidden Garden doesn't have Odium, then who does?  I still think it could be Falcon. Can we agree not to kill each other, after we've already weakened each other by fighting publicly?

1 minute ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

Alright @Mauve Crocodile, @Onyx Flamingo, @Amethyst Scorpion, @Charcoal Hyena , @Cream Tuatara, @Turquoise Gorilla just in case, I'm sure we can solve this peaceably.

Hyena. If we don't have Odium, and you don't have Odium, and Hidden Garden doesn't have Odium, then who does?  I still think it could be Falcon. Can we agree not to kill each other, after we've already weakened each other by fighting publicly?

Falcon does not have Odium. 

Can you blame me for trying to get useful information out of someone who I had no idea was Odium? That does NOT make me an Odium sympathizer at all. There is no reason to kill me. I do not hold a Shard or have a secret role. I was not trying to ally with anyone, just stay alive and learn.

9 minutes ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

You already knew that. That's why Dragonfly requested Chameleon be lynched and this back-stabbery is likely why they asked one of Joe faction be the first to vote for them.

Axolotl did not tell us who Devotion was. In fact, Axolotl pretty much explicitly claimed not to know who Devotion was. Chameleon was a random player who seemed bloodthirsty.

6 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Falcon does not have Odium. 

Ah, a Hidden Gardener then. Well in that case, I'm very confused. Does anybody know where Odium went? Edit: Why did Falcon believe themselves to have been targeted by Odium?

Edited by Ivory Dragonfly
Added Question

12 minutes ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

While I wouldn't mind backing off Mouse, I can't speak for the rest of Joe faction. Some think you will just change your vote at end of cycle and even if not, you can just bring Mouse back during the following Night.

5 minutes ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

Axolotl did not tell us who Devotion was. In fact, Axolotl pretty much explicitly claimed not to know who Devotion was. Chameleon was a random player who seemed bloodthirsty.

That's not what he told us. He told us you selected Chameleon and that's it very likely they have Devotion.

Edited by Mauve Crocodile

1 minute ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

While I wouldn't mind backing off Mouse, I can't speak for the rest of Joe faction. Some think you will just change you vote at end of cycle and even if not, you can just bring Mouse back during the following Night.

That's not what he told us. He told us you selected Chameleon and that's it very likely they have Devotion.

If the alternative is having Mouse die, I will put my vote back on Hyena. However, if you give my another option, I won't. The Hidden Gardeners are out, so I'll take my vote off of Falcon. Perhaps one of Weasel's faction; they haven't lost anyone.

We gave Axolotl a list of four lynch candidates: Chameleon at the top, then Beagle, Zebra, and Albatross as alternatives in case Axolotl didn't want Chameleon to die. Axolotl approved Chameleon, but said nothing about the possibility of lynching Devotion. 

4 minutes ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

If the alternative is having Mouse die, I will put my vote back on Hyena. However, if you give my another option, I won't. The Hidden Gardeners are out, so I'll take my vote off of Falcon. Perhaps one of Weasel's faction; they haven't lost anyone.

I'm quite willing to lynch Weasel but it's unlikely they will die and the only other member of that faction we know of is Chameleon.

1 minute ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

We gave Axolotl a list of four lynch candidates: Chameleon at the top, then Beagle, Zebra, and Albatross as alternatives in case Axolotl didn't want Chameleon to die. Axolotl approved Chameleon, but said nothing about the possibility of lynching Devotion. 

We have the option of lynching Weasel. I already started that vote and will not be changing it. I still think that Weasel is the most evil person right now, the Great Manipulator if you will. They have been able to convince people to lynch and kill everyone else. And since the cat is out of the bag, the dead doc hasn't been super useful, it tends to be quiet with a lot of, "Ambition, why did you team up with Hoid? and Ambition, can you tell Endowment to bring me back to life?" Honestly, teaming with Hoid has caused more trouble than its worth.

Also, sorry Joe, but I have to save my own skin. Indigo, Azure.

Cream (2) - Mint, Indigo, Emerald
Sage (0) - Cream
Joe (2) - Chartreuse, Magenta, Sunburst, Saffron, Quartz
Ivory (1) - Cream
Azure (7) - Oxblood, Turquoise, Quartz, Onyx, Melon, Amethyst, Mauve, Charcoal
Charcoal (5) - Ivory, Magenta, Pearl, Quartz, Mint, Chartreuse
Indigo (1) - Charcoal, Ivory

So I believe this is the current vote tally. Honestly, wasting another lynch on Weasel sounds better than killing Mouse. Joe Cloud, what do you say? I could also be persuaded to vote Chameleon again.

Edited by Ivory Dragonfly
Added vote to tally

So I've done a bit of fun analysis, and I've found some interesting stuff. 
Since Odium has died, Mint, Dragonfly, and Mouse have expressed a distinct interest in finding Odium. 
Meanwhile, Crocodile and  Hyena have attempted to downplay the threat and the scariness of Odium. I wonder which faction could POSSIBLY more likely have Odium? Sorry, Mauve, but I'm calling total BS on what I'm guessing is the Utility Company having Odium. 

Wow, I meant to have a more meaningful post about 7-8 hours ago, but ran out of time. I come back to this? The game has exploded! And I am not totally sure what to think...

I must say though, I am not fond of this whole "Shard stealing business". If the Utility Company had been the ones to receive Odium, I think that would have sat much better with me, as they are also severely disadvantaged, but I agree with Penguin. The faction most likely to have Odium, and be lying to the rest of us, is most likely the faction that is trying to make the idea of "having Odium" as not a big deal.

16 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

Honestly, teaming with Hoid has caused more trouble than its worth.

Charcoal Hyena, I completely agree. (Joe, Meh, you never did anything that bad...)

3 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

So I've done a bit of fun analysis, and I've found some interesting stuff. 
Since Odium has died, Mint, Dragonfly, and Mouse have expressed a distinct interest in finding Odium. 
Meanwhile, Crocodile and  Hyena have attempted to downplay the threat and the scariness of Odium. I wonder which faction could POSSIBLY more likely have Odium? Sorry, Mauve, but I'm calling total BS on what I'm guessing is the Utility Company having Odium. 

Why hello former citizen of the great Cognitive realm! Remember the good old days when it was nice and peaceful up there? You probably hated it, but it's not much better with a lot of noise, mostly people just complaining and congratulating you. Also, Khriss told me that Nash isn't real.

Oh! And another point to keep me alive. I will now be a medium (If you will) between those that have died and those that are alive, so if a dead teammate wants to tell people something, I will now gladly do so! And if an RPer wants to finish their RP, I will copy and paste their story and say who it was from. Watching out for you Gecko.

From Hoid, " I want to make it very clear that there was never a bidding war over Odium." And yes he chose purple, hilarious. He is also worried that what I'm doing is ruining his chances to get revived, a fair point, which directly affects my faction's chances of winning, another fair point.

I wish we did have Odium. As for us downplaying Odiums importance. We didn't. not really. I still don't see why it's suddenly important to find it. The Hidden Garden claims to only attack Autonomy because they figured they were a threat is even more confusing. I would think that Ruin, Endowment and Preservation would be bigger threats given they can and seem to be killing.

Um, Dragonfly and co aren't part of the Utility Company. They're the Stewards of Creation.

14 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

what I'm guessing is the Utility Company having Odium. 

Mauve's faction is the Joe Cloud faction, not Utility Company.

Cream (2) - Mint, Indigo, Emerald
Sage (0) - Cream
Joe (2) - Chartreuse, Magenta, Sunburst, Saffron, Quartz
Ivory (1) - Cream
Azure (8) - Oxblood, Turquoise, Quartz, Onyx, Melon, Amethyst, Mauve, Charcoal, AMBITION
Charcoal (6) - Ivory, Magenta, Pearl, Quartz, Mint, Chartreuse, Iguana
Indigo (1) - Charcoal, Ivory

Here's the current vote count, with me adding in Ambition's vote. Even if I switched my vote back to Hyena, Mouse will still die.

If there wasn't a bidding war, why did players from both factions involved say there was?

3 minutes ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

I thought your faction was Utility Company, Ivory.

Edit:

@Mauve Crocodile

Preservation would be bigger threats given they can and seem to be killing.

What makes you think Preservation has been killing?

Edited by Saffron Iguana

Just now, Ivory Dragonfly said:

Cream (2) - Mint, Indigo, Emerald
Sage (0) - Cream
Joe (2) - Chartreuse, Magenta, Sunburst, Saffron, Quartz
Ivory (1) - Cream
Azure (8) - Oxblood, Turquoise, Quartz, Onyx, Melon, Amethyst, Mauve, Charcoal, AMBITION
Charcoal (6) - Ivory, Magenta, Pearl, Quartz, Mint, Chartreuse, Iguana
Indigo (1) - Charcoal, Ivory

Here's the current vote count, with me adding in Ambition's vote. Even if I switched my vote back to Hyena, Mouse will still die.

No, I know that. I mean your faction. 
Yeah, mouse is going to die. Therefore, instead of whatever kill roles there are targeting hidden garden again, how about you target the Joe Cloud faction?
Even better, Endowment, instead of reviving Axolotl (seriously. Please don't. You know just as well as we do we'll just happily lynch him again, or murder him), how about you make an Awakener? Said awakener could scan members of the Joe Cloud faction to see if they have Odium. Problem solved. 

Just now, Mauve Crocodile said:

We didn't. I said quite plainly that Dragonflys faction got Odium while we were to get Devotion. No bidding war at all.

Except you're lying. Your previous posts say it all, man. You weren't scared of Odium, the "stewards of creation" were. 

Edited by Chartreuse Penguin

2 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Yeah, mouse is going to die. Therefore, instead of whatever kill roles there are targeting hidden garden again, how about you target the Joe Cloud faction?
Even better, Endowment, instead of reviving Axolotl (seriously. Please don't. You know just as well as we do we'll just happily lynch him again, or murder him), how about you make an Awakener? Said awakener could scan members of the Joe Cloud faction to see if they have Odium. Problem solved. 

Mouse won't die if Chameleon shifts their vote. Joe Cloud obviously isn't going to switch, so Weasel, Hyena. I'd like to see what happens in a tie. @Pearl Chameleon? Would you care to deadlock the vote?