22 minutes ago, Indigo Weasel said:

Tutara.

You've been opposing me/my faction all game.

Also, I have evidence to suggest you have Odium.

Whoa! I havent been trying to oppose you! I'll do whatever I can to help you as long as it doesn't harm my faction.

And if you could present that evidence, that would be great. You don't need to disclose how you got it, but what the evidence would be great, so I can address it, because I am doubting its accuracy. 

On 1/30/2019 at 5:13 AM, Quartz Zebra said:

Huh, no more Eyes of Trell. Is that intentional

Unless I have gone blind, the Eyes of Trell have never appeared on the player list, so its current absence from the list doesn't mean it's gone.

8 hours ago, Magenta Albatross said:

Okay, running with the idea that the Ancients still have Hoid Odium, who else could be part of it?

Cream Tuatara was one of the first votes trying to push in a different direction after the votes on Axolotl started mounting, but he picked a completely new target, rather than trying to push another one of the lynches. However, later in the day they switch to an established lynch that's being pushed as the alternative.

Crocodile started the chameleon lynch, but I think that makes him less likely to be a  team-mate of Hoid,a s team-mate would at that point probably have tried to push a pre-exisitng lynch.

Dragonfly is a better example of what I'd expect a team-mate of axolotl to do: vote on a lynch that already has votes without committing to heavily in axolotl's defense (by suggesting he'd vote on Odiums current holder if penguin could actually find proof of their identity).

Axolotl did support Crocodile relatively strongly during day 4 with the lynch between Lion and Crocodile. Looking at the votes between days four and five, I may have discovered evidence of a purple alliance.

Opal(9): Mauve, Onyx, Charcoal, Cream, Melon, Violet, Turquoise, Sunburst, AMBITION
Mauve(8): Indigo, Saffron, Ivory, Quartz, Azure, Emerald, Opal, Salmon

Pearl(8): Ambition, Azure, Charcoal, Cream, Ivory, Mauve, Onyx, Violet
Axolotl (12): Chartreuse, Emerald, Indigo, Magenta, Melon, Mint, Pearl, Plum, Quartz, Saffron, Sapphire, Taupe

Of the eight players who voted for Opal Lion, five of them voted in support of Axolotl, with only Dingo joining the lynch against Axolotl. Similarly, five of the seven players who voted in support of Axolotl also defended Mauve, with the exceptions being Mouse and I. According to Beagle, who is rejoining us after a two and a half week vacation, Mouse's faction had a PM with Axolotl. Any such PM likely would have come after Mouse revealed that Axolotl had taken two actions, including a self-targeting one. As it's rather rude to kill off one's PM partners, it would make sense for Mouse not to vote for Axolotl in that scenario. As for me, I learned that even if an accusation seems baseless, it is likely to be true and the accusers just aren't willing to explain why they know things.

1 hour ago, Cream Tuatara said:

Albatross seems to have the most useful post so far, and I tend to agree with his arguments (except for the part about about me:P) so until further discussion, I will vote for [ivory dragonfly], azure mouse or hyena(whose color I do not remember at this time.)

Since we're playing "Who took the Od'yum from that old Hoid's corpse?"(Who me? Couldn't be), and because we might be punished by the Almighty GMs for placing our first vote fewer than six hours before rollover, I will put a placeholder vote on Charcoal Hyena until I get someone to tell me what's going on. Is the push to lynch possible allies of Axolotl designed to kill the new Vessel of Odium? Is it to exterminate any faction members of Axolotl that may or may not exist? Because we have nothing better to do with the lynch?

I'll tell you some of it.

You tried to save Axolotl in the lynch. Therefore, you were one of the two factions hoping to get Odium. I know two which weren't, one which was, and the Company is probably too small to affect the lynch much now anyways. You are therefore probably in the last, undisclosed faction. You also said you had a factionmate who knew a lot about Axolotl. Therefore, your faction was working closely with them, and likely has Odium.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

... We suspected some of that for different reasons. However, we had decided to not reveal what we knew yet.

I wish you were on our team ;)

Edited by Indigo Weasel

14 minutes ago, Ivory Dragonfly said:

Since we're playing "Who took the Od'yum from that old Hoid's corpse?"(Who me? Couldn't be), and because we might be punished by the Almighty GMs for placing our first vote fewer than six hours before rollover, I will put a placeholder vote on Charcoal Hyena until I get someone to tell me what's going on. Is the push to lynch possible allies of Axolotl designed to kill the new Vessel of Odium? Is it to exterminate any faction members of Axolotl that may or may not exist? Because we have nothing better to do with the lynch?

I'd forgotten about Mouse being the one to reveal that info about axolotl, which changes my view on them. personally, I'm looking into them as I'd prefer to see Odium returned to a faction of which I know most of the remaining members, and who seem to have mostly refrained from murder, than a wildcard faction that can reasonably be suspected of being responsible for at least two attacks (planned, or maybe executed and protected against falcon, and the attack on Gecko).

This is my last post of the day, and after some consideration I think I'm going to go with Charcoal Hyena. Mouse being the one that revealed hoid's odd actions suggests to me that they aren't in the same, and I'm a bit hesitant of lynching Ivory because of their solid analysis and contributions, so this lynch could also function as a check of their alignment.

Cream Tuatara(3) – Mint Heron, Indigo Weasel, Emerald Falcon

Joe(3) – Chartreuse Penguin, Sunburst Toucan, Saffron Iguana

Ivory Dragonfly(1) -  Cream Tuatara

Azure Mouse(2) – Oxblood Beagle, Turquoise Gorilla

Charcoal Hyena(2) – Ivory Dragonfly, Magenta Albatross()

Current vote status & placeholder vote to avoid Joe's penalty

@Magenta Albatross You didn't remove your vote from Joe

Edited by Turquoise Gorilla
Fixed it

I have the most suspicion of Charcoal Hyena. I had seen a trend of Hyena voting closely after Axolotl, always on the same target. If Odium ended up with the Ancients, Hyena is likely one of them. Also, I agree with the assessment that Odium seems more bloodthirsty where they are, so should probably be found.

Alright, a few points:

1) Sorry I’ve not been as active of lately. I’ve been generally busy and tired, and haven’t really carved out enough time to make a detailed post until now. 

2) I get the idea that people don’t like it when Odium kills, but...isn’t it a bit necessary to advance the game? I mean, as Endowment seems fine with Returning, and since a lot of kill Shards are exhibiting remarkable restraint, something beyond the lynch needs to be progressing the game. Obviously letting a faction hold it for too long could be problematic, but I don’t see an Odium that’s killing as the great threat it’s been made out to be. Just another variable to have to cope with.

3) Joe, and Azure Mouse. I’d like more specific details as to the claims surrounding Mouse PMing Axolotl for Odium, and would like a resolution if possible. @Oxblood Beagle @Azure Mouse Care to enlighten us with details?

9 minutes ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Alright, a few points:

1) Sorry I’ve not been as active of lately. I’ve been generally busy and tired, and haven’t really carved out enough time to make a detailed post until now. 

2) I get the idea that people don’t like it when Odium kills, but...isn’t it a bit necessary to advance the game? I mean, as Endowment seems fine with Returning, and since a lot of kill Shards are exhibiting remarkable restraint, something beyond the lynch needs to be progressing the game. Obviously letting a faction hold it for too long could be problematic, but I don’t see an Odium that’s killing as the great threat it’s been made out to be. Just another variable to have to cope with.

3) Joe, and Azure Mouse. I’d like more specific details as to the claims surrounding Mouse PMing Axolotl for Odium, and would like a resolution if possible. @Oxblood Beagle @Azure Mouse Care to enlighten us with details?

Back a cycle or so, Mouse got Axolotl to reveal that he had a secret role in the Roshar doc. He didn't mention that he was "Hoid" or anything beyond that he could gain shardworld roles without actually visiting them. However, Mouse wanted more correspondence with Axolotl, and they arranged a PM through one of Mouse's factionmates on Sel.

I don't know if the PM actually happened.

All the votes on me are amazing! I can't believe i've gotten so famous. I will admit that I was working with Axolotl, however, I am not in his faction. Now that he's dead, i'd be willing to help out one of the other factions that could use another pair of hands. I never received Odium and I don't know who did, but just going around lynching anyone who could've been helping Axolotl isn't especially helpful to anyone.

37 minutes ago, Pearl Chameleon said:

I have the most suspicion of Charcoal Hyena. I had seen a trend of Hyena voting closely after Axolotl, always on the same target. If Odium ended up with the Ancients, Hyena is likely one of them. Also, I agree with the assessment that Odium seems more bloodthirsty where they are, so should probably be found

Didn't you notice how the GM said that after Hoid's death was revealed he stated that, "After hoid enters the spiritual realm information will be revealed" There was no mention of a faction, unlike with Khriss. The whole "the new owners of Odium are on a rampage" is a shot in the dark at best. There are several known roles that can kill people. Do we know for sure that it was Odium? How do we know it wasn't Indigo and his faction that aren't the killers and are just blaming it on people? Ruin, Mistborn, and Voidbringers are also all likely antagonists.

4 minutes ago, Indigo Weasel said:

Maybe we should leave the lynch to the gods of luck and chance.

I mean, it puts pressure on all three of them to reveal information, and it also gives us information about the alignment of various vote manip roles.

What information have you revealed? Other than to your faction mates, what are you hiding? You seem pretty intent on hunting down something, but I can only guess. Maybe there are other members of the Ancients and I was just wrong, or you have an in with the other factions and just need to get rid of the competition. That last guess would be fair, this being a faction game and all, but could you at least tell us your true intentions?

P.S. Some of this sounded a little aggressive and I realized that as I was rereading it, please don't take this the wrong way and I hope we can still be friends, kind of. :ph34r::P

6 minutes ago, Indigo Weasel said:

I have information that your faction is the biggest threat to mine right now.

Uh, ok. Can you tell me a little more, that was super vague. Like, how is my faction your biggest threat? How can you be sure we got Odium? And how can you be so sure I'm in that faction?

2 minutes ago, Indigo Weasel said:

Well, for one, having Odium would put them at a whopping 3 Shards.

Also, someone I trust told me that someone they kind-of trust said so.

Ok . . . first of all I have to agree with Mauve. You are just as dangerous as Odium is, even if I did have it. Second, that kind of information is a little sketchy. Not only is it second hand for you, but it's from someone that would obviously turn against them at any time. Not sure why you would trust that kind of information, its basically gossip. (This is where I post a meme about gossiping and how dangerous it is.)

Ruin can't shatter Shards.

And note I'm not the one lynching you. I voted for Tutara. I think you are probably in the same faction as them, because of Ivory's analysis, but I'm not sure.

My contact believes them, as the animal in question has been pretty trustworthy in their opinion. I trust their judgement.

10 hours ago, Magenta Albatross said:

Flamingo seemed to honestly been flipping coins, but who knows.

Nein.

I’ve also been rolling dice :D

But I’m going to do neither now. I do actually really like Magenta’s post, it basically gives us some information that’s useful (thanks fellow bird)

I’ve seen all the things that have been posted, and I gotta go Mouse . It’s a toss up between them and Charcoal, though I do think Ivory may be them too.

Also, I appreciate how this has turned into a standard elim game for now, with us trying to find the Ancients. Though let’s be honest, this is all just an excuse to lynch people outside your faction. :P That is the game, though, so I don’t argue. Maybe I’ll flip a coin.

23 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

(This is where I post a meme about gossiping and how dangerous it is.)

I got you:

https://goo.gl/images/FZW3JM

Edited by Onyx Flamingo

Hyena is right that the Night 5 writeup implied that Hoid was the only member of his faction. Special abilities are only revealed if all members of a faction end up in the Spiritual Realm, yet Hoid's abilities will be revealed if just Axolotl ends up there. In that case, Odium would have gone to someone who isn't an Ancient, and lynching the new Vessel will not cause the Shard to leave it's current faction. 

52 minutes ago, Oxblood Beagle said:

Back a cycle or so, Mouse got Axolotl to reveal that he had a secret role in the Roshar doc. He didn't mention that he was "Hoid" or anything beyond that he could gain shardworld roles without actually visiting them. However, Mouse wanted more correspondence with Axolotl, and they arranged a PM through one of Mouse's factionmates on Sel.

I don't know if the PM actually happened.

Who else was on Roshar when this happened? I don't recall anyone bringing this up during the Axolotl lynch.

56 minutes ago, Indigo Weasel said:

I have information that your faction is the biggest threat to mine right now.

So here's what I'm thinking. We all seem to know a decent amount of information about who has been working with odium. 

My faction was involved in the vote to protect axolotl, yes. I knew axolotl was hoid, yes. 

I am also aware that the reason the vote went to Opal was so that Odium could be stolen. 

But I do not know the current location of Odium. I know my faction was working with at least one other faction, but I'm honestly not sure who is in that faction. 

Currently the biggest threat to my faction are people I know nothing though, not the ones I know more about. For that reason, for now I will leave my vote where it is, but If I need to defend myself later, I will try moving it. 

43 minutes ago, Mauve Crocodile said:

And how does them having Odium make them a threat? You have Ruin so it's an even match isn't it?

Personally, Odium is more of a threat because they can shatter shards, not just kill people.

54 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

There was no mention of a faction, unlike with Khriss.

But there was a mention of a faction when Hoid died. It said Axolotl was in the Ancients faction. Khriss was in a faction of her own (named after her), so either she was Solo or with one other person (likely Nahz if anyone). The Ancients as a faction seems to imply a group of people. They probably have a win condition of uniting a certain number of Shards, based on canonical knowledge. If they do have 3, that could mean they are close to finishing, which I'd rather stop.

Also, I personally believe you worked a little too closely timing-wise with Axolotl for it to have been simple coincidence or that you were working together from different factions.