7 hours ago, Quartz Zebra said:

Anyway, on to business. Weasel has narrowly escaped the noose twice, and we still have no resolution to any of his claims about his faction, role or alignment. I would still like those questions answered

How would lynching Weasel truth-ify (Yes that is a word. Now.) any of his claims about his faction? 

And I am so sorry I have not been active in the thread! I will do my best to try and be more active now, I wrote it into my schedules multiple points of time each day to check up on the thread and respond to stuff. I should be more active now. :)

Also why are the peoples fighting about their animals? As far as I can tell it just does not matter...
Colour me confused, I guess.

I think that we should focus on finding Odium as him shattering shards, according to others, is probably related to his wincon, and him killing us all is not the most fun way to play, as living is fun.

That was probably super ramble-y but I wanted to try and post something. Sorry!

4 minutes ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

Also why are the peoples fighting about their animals? As far as I can tell it just does not matter...
Colour me confused, I guess.

I think that we should focus on finding Odium as him shattering shards, according to others, is probably related to his wincon, and him killing us all is not the most fun way to play, as living is fun.

Well, my animal is obviously superior to others (from the perspective of my animal) so it is of vital importance to convey that to everyone.

No it doesnt matter at all, but I was enjoying looking up the reptilian family to see if there was a section I could focus on that Tuatara wasnt in.

According to others? You dont think so?

2 minutes ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

I'm still not certain what I'm supposed to be doing this game, let alone what other factions and players are supposed to be doing.

Well, what you should be doing, is heading to Sel to PM me, then I can tell you how to help me with my wincon, and you can do that.:ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

I'm still not certain what I'm supposed to be doing this game, let alone what other factions and players are supposed to be doing.

In all seriousness, do you have a faction with people other than you in it? If so, you may want to ask them for some help catching you up. If you are in the Utility Company... I don't know what to say.

10 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

In all seriousness, do you have a faction with people other than you in it? If so, you may want to ask them for some help catching you up. If you are in the Utility Company... I don't know what to say.

I have been told to neither confirm nor deny anything about my faction without a lawyer present. But I am in talking with certain people that are helping me, but it does not stop me from being confused.

22 minutes ago, Turquoise Gorilla said:

What you're supposed to be doing is spelling color correctly

What? Is colour not correct? Color is? What?

1 minute ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Colour is correct, and anyone who tells you otherwise is a colonial heathen.

Well, that completely depends, do we consider English and English the same language? What are the definitions of "word", "slang", and "shorthand". If those 2 aren't the same language, they are both correct. If they are, then the definitions of those 3 words become relevent.

Oh, I suppose we also need the definition of "language" just to be able to tell if they are the same or not.

5 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

You know, I was trying to turn this into an educated debate. But i suppose calling people heathens works too. :P

In the sake of not name-calling, "color" and "colour" are pronounce the same, but "colour" has an extra, useless letter. As such, "color" is more efficient with time and effort.

15 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

Well, that completely depends, do we consider English and English the same language? What are the definitions of "word", "slang", and "shorthand". If those 2 aren't the same language, they are both correct. If they are, then the definitions of those 3 words become relevent.

Oh, I suppose we also need the definition of "language" just to be able to tell if they are the same or not.

English and English are different dialects of the same language.

16 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

What??

5 minutes ago, Turquoise Gorilla said:

English and English are different dialects of the same language.

Ooh, yes. I forgot about the word dialect. Please hold a moment while I search up the official definition of that word in this context as well.

3 minutes ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

What??

xD

Edited by Saffron Iguana

Well, it is definitely generating discussion, though I agree it is not productive.

If there is any turn Weasel wouldn't be protected, I think it would be this one. I also would be interested in seeing what happens when Weasel is lynched, though if what they say about their faction is correct, out of every member of their faction, Weasel should be the one we want to lynch least.

Granted, if we really want to lynch someone from a faction that hasn't died yet, there aren't many options that we know of at the moment.