8 minutes ago, Onyx Flamingo said:

You’d be helping Odium. I doubt that would win you any points.

I'd like to point out that Odium might not necessarily have a shattering related win-con.

I mean, it's possible - maybe even probable - but it's not necessarily 100% certain.  On the other hand, however, revealing a shard from another faction will help everyone who wants to get their hand on a shard.  It's still pretty likely that the person would die.  So... it depends on who Indigo reveals to, I guess.  Some people might remove votes for that kind of info.

Seems like Indigo might be in a tough spot now, though.  People might have moved their votes if you'd stayed quiet, but honestly now that you're worried most people will probably feel confident enough that you're going to die to keep their votes on you.

edit:  I will note, however: could be an IKYK. -sigh- 

Edited by Taupe Gecko

3 minutes ago, Taupe Gecko said:

I'd like to point out that Odium might not necessarily have a shattering related win-con.

I mean, it's possible - maybe even probable - but it's not necessarily 100% certain.  On the other hand, however, revealing a shard from another faction will help everyone who wants to get their hand on a shard.  It's still pretty likely that the person would die.  So... it depends on who Indigo reveals to, I guess.  Some people might remove votes for that kind of info.

Seems like Indigo might be in a tough spot now, though.  People might have moved their votes if you'd stayed quiet, but honestly now that you're worried most people will probably feel confident enough that you're going to die to keep their votes on you.

edit:  I will note, however: could be an IKYK. :P

Well, there was talk of Amber Vulture being Autonomy and the same Night they were Shattered, which is an ability only Odium has. If their wincon was not related to Shattering Shards, why would they waste a night action to do it?

5 minutes ago, Onyx Flamingo said:

Well, there was talk of Amber Vulture being Autonomy and the same Night they were Shattered, which is an ability only Odium has. If their wincon was not related to Shattering Shards, why would they waste a night action to do it?

...where's my shrug emoji.  -sigh-  

Frankly, I'm not surprised Autonomy died.  If Odium really did know that Vulture was Autonomy, then it's fairly reasonable to kill them; they kinda stole the last game they were in.  Additionally, just judging from my faction and what I've heard/guessed about other factions, I doubt that the faction with Odium necessarily has win-cons based on just one shard.  It's also possible that Odium killed Autonomy for reasons other than just "to shatter a shard."  Killing other factions most powerful tools seems like a good idea for most factions.  Finally, it still could have just been a random shot in the dark.

Still, I'm not saying you're wrong.  I just don't think we should be doing things solely based on "What Odium might do with this information." especially at this point.

Edited by Taupe Gecko
Formatting

Just now, Taupe Gecko said:

Still, I'm not saying you're wrong.  I just don't think we should be doing things solely based on "What Odium might do with this information." especially at this point.

I guess you’re right. It’s a lot of assuming on my part.

Indigo Yeah, I know I was the first vote on him here, but I think I need a little more time to consider everything’s he’s offering. I definitely do not want to have a repeat of last lynch.

Weasel(3): Falcon, Swan, Mouse
Swan(3): Gecko, Weasel, Octopus

Well this is an exciting lynch. I would not be surprised if the bandwagon on Swan, and then the reverse bandwagon on Weasel, gave an indication of factional alliances.

1 hour ago, Magenta Albatross said:

Anyway, I'm going to vote Indigo. I've got a little theory going that, if correct, pretty much guarantees that he's been protected by Devotion again. Knowing for sure would be nice and I'm not in as much of a hurry to get people killed that I'm not willing to risk another dud lynch to figure out if my guess for Devotion's identity is correct.

I assume this is the same theory you proposed in the Scadrial doc? I will note that even if true, it doesn't guarantee Weasel was protected by Devotion, as it could be the case that Devotion was attacked directly

21 minutes ago, Indigo Weasel said:

No, not necessarily.  I’m just saying, if I die, my info and alliances I’ve been forming die too.

I don't see how your alliances would die with you, as you have a faction to back you up. Even if your alliances are based on PMs, your faction could solve that problem by going to Sel and becoming Elantrians. I would also like to ask what has changed since the previous day that your faction now supports players dying.

Edited by Ivory Dragonfly
Counted incorrectly

29 minutes ago, Indigo Weasel said:

Depends on Odium’s win con.  Because we got to pick, Odium is just as scary as honor.

Sounds like you may know a bit about Honor here...

16 minutes ago, Indigo Weasel said:

Not the factions I’m allying with.

And the ‘alliances’ are more like agreements to try to not actively get in the way of each other’s wincons.

I’m curious how you’re communicating. 

But I’ll take the bait. Who’s Ruin? Weasel

Edit: I’d rather actually know one Shard in your own faction. 

Edited by Violet Axolotl

...this is why I shouldn’t let my gaze in the thread slip for like, any amount of time at all. 

So essentially, for the crime of not being in the faction of Penguin or Vulture, either Weasel or Swan will be lynched. I honestly would be fine with either lynch, but I’ll confess I’m a little more curious about Weasel. There seems to be little reason for him to fear death, which he seems to, If Devotion had targeted him this cycle, so hopefully the lynch will go through, and honestly I’d just like a resolution to all the statements he’s been throwing around like candy. I doubt Devotion’s team would have a wincon that said simply “keep X players from being lynched,” as that seems too simple, and even if there was such a wincon it’d likely have to cross faction lines, or be done on every player in the faction, or something. And the information we’ll gain from Weasel’s death will be more than we gain from Swan’s, though if we want to kill Swan next cycle to (presumably) equalise things, I’d be down for that, unless something else urgent comes up. It could be that both Weasel and Swan are in the same faction, though, in which case it shouldn’t matter terribly much which way the chips fall here.