Who Do You Most Want Dead?

Dalakaar

Just now, Gasper said:

Personally, I find Renarian irritating. I don't hate him, he is just annoying and that is why I want him gone. I actually hate the Heralds, they purposefully and with full knowledge sent their brother-in-arms back to face 4500 years of torture with out consulting him. Not to mention he was the only regular person in their little group before they became Heralds. They deserve what ever Jasnah and Odium have planed for them. A character I hate gives me someone to root against and someone to cheer for when the hated character is taken out. An annoying character does nothing but make me skip chapters and then have to go back and reread them later.

Okay that's fair. I might be really bias but I can accept this reasoning

• 10 months later...

I would kill Navani, just because it would be shocking. Also i would kill Ialai, Rock and maybe someone more in the Kholin family, not because i don't like them, but i think it would be very sad and harrd to read.

I would not kill Adolin, because i really like him, and i think his arc will be better in the future (he is not that interesting, it's an ok character, but nothing more

Anyways, i think almost everyone will die in Stormlight 5

Ah, of course, storm Moash, he has to die

Kaladin should die, either killed by Moash, after refusing to fight the man he still sees as his friend, or sacrificing himself to save a bunch of people.

A bunch of voidspren should be killed by the Radiants.

Moash should kill off a couple original bridge four members, then realize what he has done, (after killing Kaladin or someone like Teft/Rock) and kill a bunch of fused, then live with regret for the rest of his life (which will not be short).

Teft. Now, before y'all destroy me let me explain. I want Teft to go down in a blaze of glory sacrificing himself to save someone else. His biggest obstavle on the way to radiance was his addiction. When he first meets Kal Teft tells him that he can't be relied upon. Teft has constantly been afraid that he will let everyone down and not be there when he's needed. I want him to take up that responsibility and stay true to it even though he dies in the process. I think that would be a great ending to his arc. I'm imagining two ways this could happen that would be cool. One is that he and Kaladin are on a mission and they get ambushed by Moash. Teft takes Moash's first attack so that Kal doesn't die. The other option would be that there is a massive battle and he is assigned to holding a certain location. I'd love to see him stand there slowly losing all of his squires as they hold back the enemy just long enough for..... Not exactly sure what, but whatever the main characters are doing to stop odium.

3 hours ago, Nellac said:

Teft. Now, before y'all destroy me let me explain. I want Teft to go down in a blaze of glory sacrificing himself to save someone else

This feels a bit cheep to me.  I would much prefer if Teft were to live his next 50 years as the grouchy Radiant weapons instructor who had to work hard every day to avoid backsliding. 

• Chaos locked this topic