Eris

Favourite Knights Radiant Order

60 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Ixthos said:

I personally think I fit in with either Truthwatchers and or the Bondsmiths. I think all the orders have cool powers or abilities which I like, and I always did like teleportation, so Willshapers and Elsecallers are orders I would possibly like. I like Stonewards colours and abilities, Edgedancers speed, Windrunners ability to control gravity, and so on. The only groups I didn't like were Skybreakers and Dustbringers, but I since have seen how useful their abilities could be. In temperment and role, and even powers, however, I think I would fit in more with Truthwatchers and Bondsmiths - I also like the idea very much of Healing, and if I were offered all the possible powers at no charge, healing is the one I would choose, because it is better not to be selfish. And, for several reasons, I like light, lasers, radio and infrared, and holograms. I also like encouraging people and giving advice, and trying to tie them together.

So cool dude! and very thought out. I don't think many people are Skybreakers or Dustbringers. 

Elsecaller all day everyday. I have a similar line of thinking with the order, so I think I would be able to bond an inkspren, coupled with transportation (I am of the camp that says it also provides teleportation between locations in the physical realm considering Oathgates) and transformation (Jasnah showing how utterly bad chull that surge can be in the right hands) is epicness to me. Of course don't forget the default amazing stormlight healing, and power armor. yes please

Edited by Pathfinder

I always felt connected to the Windrunners.  

Aside from just loving the color blue and having blue eyes (so it feels fitting), the attributes of protecting and elading really fit my personality.  I'm pretty quick to intervene in issues that I see and tend to take charge when no one else will.

Barring the windrunners, I really like the edgedancers because of the healing and loving aspects

Lightweaver.

On 1/6/2019 at 2:56 PM, Watchcry said:

@Joy

Have you considered this quiz yet? 

I'm a windrunner, based on this quiz (not sure how that came about...). I would love to be an Edgedancer, in the way that Lift is. I would love to eat whatever I want and convert that into awesomeness. 

2 hours ago, NyxRo said:

I'm a windrunner, based on this quiz (not sure how that came about...). I would love to be an Edgedancer, in the way that Lift is. I would love to eat whatever I want and convert that into awesomeness. 

But that's not the normal edgedancer

Also, Lift is far from the average personality of an edgedancer...

Willshaper, even though we know virtually nothing about them:P

Lightweaver! I'd take any Radiant class though.

On 6/9/2019 at 0:03 AM, Ax's Boyfriend said:

But that's not the normal edgedancer

Also, Lift is far from the average personality of an edgedancer...

It would be nice to be another exception like Lift as my world revolves around food. Though I love Lift and find her hilarious, her personality can be a bit much at times so that's not something I want to mimic specifically. It would be nice to be able to eat a lot but also be able to "ride the thinnest rope at speed, dance across rooftops, move through a battlefield like a ribbon on the wind." 

If Renarin's surges are typical of Truthwatchers, I would chose that order. Otherwise I would want to be a Bondsmith. Those two orders seem to have powers that are more "spiritual" in nature, which is something that I find interesting.

Barring either of those I would choose Elsecaller. They seem to be the most dangerous combatants we have seen so far.

Edited by SwordNimiForPresident