Any Survivor fans on here?

I haven't watched all the seasons, but I have seen the first (Borneo and Australian Outbook), as well as Cagayan (Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty), World's Apart (White Collar vs Blue Collar vs No Collar), Cambodia, and then as of recently David vs Goliath had me absolutely HOOKED. 

I'm using Hulu to watch other seasons that I've missed, and would love to have a 17th Shard discussion thread for episodes, if there's an interest for it!

7 hours ago, Ixthos said:

Its been a while since I watched it, but I enjoyed it when I did. It has been years though.

Still, mentioning that on this forum ... Mistborn and Sixth of the Dusk spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

The Lord Ruler: "Kelsier, Patji has spoken."

If you are open to it, you should definitely check out the recent season "David vs Goliath".  I haven't watched the majority of seasons, and hadn't watched any for almost 3 years, but then heard about how good DvG was and it completely hooked me again with the show.  It's definitely worth checking out

On 1/3/2019 at 7:08 PM, Poopslug The Pooper said:

I haven't watched all the seasons, but I have seen the first (Borneo and Australian Outbook), as well as Cagayan (Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty), World's Apart (White Collar vs Blue Collar vs No Collar), Cambodia, and then as of recently David vs Goliath had me absolutely HOOKED. 

I'm using Hulu to watch other seasons that I've missed, and would love to have a 17th Shard discussion thread for episodes, if there's an interest for it!

I've been watching since season 1! Love Survivor! This last season was definitely better than the last few. Not sure what I think about the idea for next season. I'm also not a huge fan of previous players returning. 

19 hours ago, Lucy said:

I've been watching since season 1! Love Survivor! This last season was definitely better than the last few. Not sure what I think about the idea for next season. I'm also not a huge fan of previous players returning. 

Agreed, I like it when there's fresh new faces.  I'm OK with a "bring back" season every now and then, maybe once every 5 seasons or so, but I think the best seasons come from the ones with new cast members.  

I personally dislike the "bringing people back" part more so than the twist for next season.  I heard that the castaways won't know about the twist until the merge when it happens, so I think I like that better.  If they knew about it from the beginning it would change the dynamics of the game.  Plus I love seeing people get hit with twists they didn't expect  :)