Quick Fix Game 35: The Melee

Sart

6 minutes ago, Rathmaskal said:

Hmmm, I guess if Joe's going to stab me in the back like that, I'll come clean.  Joe, Drought, and I have been working together and I thought we'd reached the point where we'd just keep it together until the final three and then see what happens.  I was the play caller the last couple rounds.  Last round it was Drought and Joe attack I think I am here (see my post yesterday)....then I defended one of them.  I was calling for an attack on Elandera this round (Drought, Joe, Elandera)...kind of overkill to use the full code at this point, but we haven't exactly had a chance to talk outside the thread obviously.

So, I'm willing to switch sides if Joe's going to advocate for my death now.  Drought, you haven't been involved in the conversation today, so I'm willing to keep working with you as well...won't be able to use the code anymore obviously, but you at least haven't tried to stab me in the back.  (I knew it would come eventually, but dang...we were almost there)

Lol, A for effort, B for believability, and F for finishing strong. I started this game with no allies, only mutual kill pacts.

4 minutes ago, Lumgol said:

Well, if you want to join the Allies, you can, although it'll just be all of us against Xino, and that'll be slightly boring :P

I'm saying your group of 'Allies' is a sham...so it doesn't make sense for me to 'join'.

3 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Lol, A for effort, B for believability, and F for finishing strong. I started this game with no allies, only mutual kill pacts.

Umm, thanks?  I know there's no way to prove either way.  Oh well, was good working with you for the first few rounds.

12 hours ago, Rathmaskal said:

Hmmm, I guess if Joe's going to stab me in the back like that, I'll come clean.  Joe, Drought, and I have been working together and I thought we'd reached the point where we'd just keep it together until the final three and then see what happens.  I was the play caller the last couple rounds.  Last round it was Drought and Joe attack I think I am here (see my post yesterday)....then I defended one of them.  I was calling for an attack on Elandera this round (Drought, Joe, Elandera)...kind of overkill to use the full code at this point, but we haven't exactly had a chance to talk outside the thread obviously.

So, I'm willing to switch sides if Joe's going to advocate for my death now.  Drought, you haven't been involved in the conversation today, so I'm willing to keep working with you as well...won't be able to use the code anymore obviously, but you at least haven't tried to stab me in the back.  (I knew it would come eventually, but dang...we were almost there)

I sent you a message and you never reaponded.

Ron, things are heating up. Logmul is displaying excellent form. Notath looks like he's in trouble now.
Notath is opting for a strong offense here, but nothing is getting through. Logmul's Taylor defense is just too strong!
Logmul gets in the finishing blow! Notath is knocked out of the game.
Take a closer look Tom. Logmul has also been knocked out! Notath was acting as a distraction, while an ally took out Logmul
Outstanding strategy, but it still resulted in his elimination. We're down to the final four. Who's going to take home the cup?
It's hard to say, so I'm going to keep my eyes peeled.

This Round will end on Wednesday, January 16th, at 4:00PM EST. Let's see who will rise to the top.

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. xinoehp512: Rogiv
  2. Mailiw73: Amil
  3. Elandera: Tahrie Field
  4. Snipexe: Snip
  5. Fifth Scholar: Miffed
  6. A Joe in the Bush: Joseph Watson
  7. Rathmaskal: Notath Reat
  8. Droughtbringer: Matist Rist
  9. Furamirionind: Loren Menza
  10. Ornstein: Tendin Throk
  11. Devotary of Spontaneity: Slavista Norman
  12. I think I am here: Pete Gazon
  13. Steeldancer: Squiddle
  14. Cadmium Compounder: Apla Yer
  15. Elenion: Vao Temer
  16. Araris Valerian: Elysian
  17. Frozen Mint: Rose Shol
  18. Lumgol: Logmul of Sdrawkcab
  19. MrakeDarshall: Drake Marshall
  20. Kidpen: Newt Scamander
  21. Shqueeves: Jeeves

Close, i'm just plotting to survive. I would not mind all 4 of us surviving until after phase 9, i just think that someone would get bored, and start attacking, so my best chance at surviving is to get you three to attack eachother.

I have no intention of killing you drought, you agreed at least somewhat to an alliance. Similarly, i don't want to kill Elandera, she agreed to switch sides. Xino is the only one I am comfortable with slaying at this time.

I was just thinking the same thing.

EDIT: It seems strange to let Joe keep directing our possible actions. 

However, it seems he's willing to keep with an agreement for now, so killing him this round won't likely help me.

Edited by Elandera
Ninja'd, so needed to clarify.

Just now, A Joe in the Bush said:

Writeup does imply that someone took out Lum. Probably Xini.

Ah. Fair enough. 

So that means that we have to take at Xino if we want a chance at winning the game, as he has at least one kill.

But to successfully do that, gives at least one person a kill.

@Sart if multiple people attack someone at once, who gets the kill credit?