11 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Almost 100 pages now...

I’ll make the new page again. If we go back to being active ever, jeez. 

I’m perfectly okay with spending the hiatus in Winter’s Self Indulgent Kokichiposting Zone, but it sure would be nice to actually write some “canon” stuff.

9 hours ago, winter devotion said:

I’ll make the new page again. If we go back to being active ever, jeez. 

I’m perfectly okay with spending the hiatus in Winter’s Self Indulgent Kokichiposting Zone, but it sure would be nice to actually write some “canon” stuff.

Yeah, I think we're kind of waiting on sazedezas now. I don't think we can do a whole lot more, since the meeting needs to be resolved before we can do city stuff and for the meeting we need sazedezas.

Edited by kenod

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Waiting on the Jacklyn doc currently.

@breakingamber link?

Right now mostly I've got a planning document and a bunch of scenes in my head. I can share the doc, but I don't really want to because it is seriously unfinished. I'm hardly even in the planning phase yet, not to mention how much of a pain school is being right now.

On 27/08/2019 at 11:26 AM, breakingamber said:

Also I have a vaguely interesting idea and some vaguely annoying questions (mainly, "would MV recognize either of the two).

To answer a really old question that I only just saw: Probably Jade, almost definitely not Nathan.

Sad to see things have gone inactive again :(

21 hours ago, Voidus said:

To answer a really old question that I only just saw: Probably Jade, almost definitely not Nathan.

Sad to see things have gone inactive again :(

Wanna make some memes and chill for a little bit?

EDIT: I wonder what happened in Three Portlands. Was there three times the things that happened? :P

EDIT 2: Do any of ya'll have other social media I could follow you on? 

Edited by winter devotion

33 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

I’m on SV under the same name, but mostly just comment on stories occasionally.  I had a fanfic for all of two weeks, before I realized I had made a fundamental mistake in execution, and stopped the story, but it’s still up there I think.

SV?

Hey all - I figured I should duck in to state the obvious that I really don't have time for this at the moment (unfortunately).  I think my main critical character was Notley and the government, so I'm fine with someone else taking that over, and leaving my other characters in the background (I might still find time here and there to duck in and tell their story, but for now at least its fairly self contained).  

If you guys have questions about anything I'm responsible for just tag me and I'll try my best to answer, but the chances of me catching up with things at their current pace are slim at the moment.  

Bit of a dumb question:

Has anyone seen a Reckoners RP character or someone seemingly based off one in another work, or used one as inspiration for a character in their work? Is this question comprehensible?

I was considering using 'Orbit and the Belt' because it's a really nice turn of phrase, for example.

I've imported characters from Text Based Role Plays into other stories before - the main thing I found was figuring out what minor (or major) impacts the new setting and context has on the character/organization.