5 hours ago, Voidus said:

I unfortunately don't have too much I can help with right now, I didn't have anyone involved in the meeting, but glad to see that activity picked up again. I was really getting worried that the RP was just going to fade away again.

You could pick up one of the characters for now. 

7 hours ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

So @breakingamber, do you want to write that Taya falls unconscious, or should I incorporate that into one of my posts?

Also, should we keep using the doc, or should we start transferring our stuff to the thread?

Honestly, I thought that going to the doc was largely unnecessary, so I'd say start transferring to the thread. I'll write a quick follow-up Taya post on the doc and you can post it in the thread if you'd like.

On 4/20/2019 at 0:26 AM, breakingamber said:

Honestly, I thought that going to the doc was largely unnecessary, so I'd say start transferring to the thread. I'll write a quick follow-up Taya post on the doc and you can post it in the thread if you'd like.

Sounds like a good plan.  

Btw, we've been talking about who'd take over Epoch for the meeting, but what if we just don't make him show up for some reason (suggestions for reasons would be welcome)? It would allow us to make everything progress without needing to take over Drake's characters, while probably also creating a lot of political instability.

8 hours ago, kenod said:

Btw, we've been talking about who'd take over Epoch for the meeting, but what if we just don't make him show up for some reason (suggestions for reasons would be welcome)? It would allow us to make everything progress without needing to take over Drake's characters, while probably also creating a lot of political instability.

That’s probably the best solution, yeah.

On 4/26/2019 at 7:25 AM, kenod said:

...mayyybe.  I talked with Drake about Epoch's plans a lot, and that is doable-ish.  The one problem with that is due to various contingencies, we'd have a timeskip, and Epoch would probably end up dead.  Which would then mean that the barriers fall, and so Pariah and who knows what else becomes a factor, Quietus gets let off his leash, and a massive power vacuum is formed.

3 hours ago, breakingamber said:

What do you suggest? I was thinking something about Jacklyn, but her powers are still confusing to me.

Jacklyn's powers are kind of confusing.  Basically, she is really pretty, and her personality morphs to suit that of those around her (she is unaware of this, except when her weakness is activated and she momentarily realizes her situation).  Also, the more you interact with/think about her, the stronger/purer your relationship with her becomes.  This tends to make relationships grow a lot faster with her then they would otherwise.  There is some other minor things, but that is mostly it.

10 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Jacklyn's powers are kind of confusing.  Basically, she is really pretty, and her personality morphs to suit that of those around her (she is unaware of this, except when her weakness is activated and she momentarily realizes her situation).  Also, the more you interact with/think about her, the stronger/purer your relationship with her becomes.  This tends to make relationships grow a lot faster with her then they would otherwise.  There is some other minor things, but that is mostly it.

Wasn't there also something about her powers making her suffer clothing damage much more easily?

On 1/2/2019 at 9:49 AM, breakingamber said:

<insert witty made up reason here>

Have you guys read the 'new' (I'm constantly reading things a month or two after they come out) Sanderson books - Legion and Skyward?

YES AND THE WERE THE BEST!

Okay, Legion was really good.

Skyward, on the other hand... Skyward may be his best work. Like, honest to goodness, I think he outdid himself there. The comic details, the complete characters, the believable plot, the twist that made the plot even more believable, M-Bot...

Okay, so maybe it's an emotional reaction just because Jerkface reminds me of myself, but... SKYWARD IS THE BEST.

I wanna see if anybody's made the cadet pin yet. It may replace my Mockingjay.

37 minutes ago, Sazedezas said:

YES AND THE WERE THE BEST!

Okay, Legion was really good.

Skyward, on the other hand... Skyward may be his best work. Like, honest to goodness, I think he outdid himself there. The comic details, the complete characters, the believable plot, the twist that made the plot even more believable, M-Bot...

Okay, so maybe it's an emotional reaction just because Jerkface reminds me of myself, but... SKYWARD IS THE BEST.

I wanna see if anybody's made the cadet pin yet. It may replace my Mockingjay.

Hm. I think I still prefer the Reckoners, and possibly the unfortunate Rithmatist, because I like the premises more. I will say that Skyward was a work of great quality, and I'd like to read the next book.

14 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

So who's next?

Whoever is taking over Epoch from Drake, or if we turn him into a no-show, whoever is the most senior Epic and the most likely to be pissed off by Epoch not showing up. Either that or maybe whoever is doing security.

18 minutes ago, kenod said:

Whoever is taking over Epoch from Drake, or if we turn him into a no-show, whoever is the most senior Epic and the most likely to be pissed off by Epoch not showing up. Either that or maybe whoever is doing security.

I'm security...I can put that on my queue for today, not sure when I'll have it done though. AP testing is starting soon, so I have a lot of studying, plus other projects.

On 5/4/2019 at 8:34 PM, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

I can do some stuff with Sazedezas, I’ve just been really busy this week.

About that...

I'm writing a musical that I hope to perform with my school this fall. It's kinda taking all of my time right now, because I need to present three songs from it next week or it won't even be considered. I have only finished the lyrics for one of them, and those of the other two have barely been started.

So, I will not be on here until at least the 16th, and after that my visits will be few and far between throughout the summer.