31 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

This….is a very valid headcanon. :P 

Also, did you guys want more Darkrose and Alastair? Because we have more Darkrose and Alastair.

And if you don't want more Darkrose and Alastair, I regret to inform you that there's now even more of it.

Like the unfortunate inhabitants of Bad End Oregon, there's nothing you can do to stop it. :mellow::P

3 minutes ago, breakingamber said:

Alright, I'll be honest.

I do, in fact, like the Darkrose and Alastair stuff. 

But can we focus more on the actual RP if at all possible? Who's holding it up?

No clue. I am not, technically speaking, a member at this point. :P

I know that at some point Comatose was going to get me character profiles for Jenn and Connie so I can write them as needed. (Mostly as Karina's supporting cast, I imagine.) Currently I do not have those profiles, and Karina doesn't appear to be walking through the doors of a Reckoners base as of this very moment, so I don't have anything to write.

Just now, Kobold King said:

No clue. I am not, technically speaking, a member at this point. :P

I know that at some point Comatose was going to get me character profiles for Jenn and Connie so I can write them as needed. (Mostly as Karina's supporting cast, I imagine.) Currently I do not have those profiles, and Karina doesn't appear to be walking through the doors of a Reckoners base as of this very moment, so I don't have anything to write.

If Karina does, in fact, walk through the doors of a Reckoners base at any moment, I'd be very surprised.

At best, she's a bumbler. The only reason she might get involved with the Reckoners is because of a random phone she picked up, which I suppose was kind of the point.

8 hours ago, Kobold King said:

And if you don't want more Darkrose and Alastair, I regret to inform you that there's now even more of it.

Like the unfortunate inhabitants of Bad End Oregon, there's nothing you can do to stop it. :mellow::P

Oh, right, that’s why my hair stands on end when anyone uses the word “Trifecta,” even in perfectly mundane contexts! 

You gotta respect women, Timeport. Or else Darkrose will murder you. Actually, she will anyway.

4 hours ago, winter devotion said:

Oh, right, that’s why my hair stands on end when anyone uses the word “Trifecta,” even in perfectly mundane contexts! 

You gotta respect women, Timeport. Or else Darkrose will murder you. Actually, she will anyway.

Darkrose fights for women's rights!

...well, she fights for woman's rights.

She fights for her own rights.

Specifically her 'right' to murder anyone for little to no reason.

2 minutes ago, Kobold King said:

Darkrose fights for women's rights!

...well, she fights for woman's rights.

She fights for her own rights.

Specifically her 'right' to murder anyone for little to no reason.

The two genders: Indiscriminate murder and misogyny. 

Hey guys, anyone got any ideas for an unnecessarily long and scientific sounding term for superhuman that could have a possible shortening? I'm just going to have them say super power, but I need the scientific term as a set up for a joke. Also, worldbuilding. 

6 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Hey guys, anyone got any ideas for an unnecessarily long and scientific sounding term for superhuman that could have a possible shortening? I'm just going to have them say super power, but I need the scientific term as a set up for a joke. Also, worldbuilding. 

Go with Di-Enzyme Recalibrant Powered People, or DERPP for short.

(I have no idea what recalibrant means)

Edited by breakingamber

1 minute ago, breakingamber said:

Go with Di-Enzyme Recalibrant Powered People, or DERPP for short.

(I have no idea what recalibrant means)

There are several varieties, but the biggest unifying change is in the hyperactive metabolism, so maybe some thing along those lines? Something along the lines of hypermetabolic. 

1 minute ago, winter devotion said:

There are several varieties, but the biggest unifying change is in the hyperactive metabolism, so maybe some thing along those lines? Something along the lines of hypermetabolic. 

Don't know what the whole thing would be, but "hypermetabolic" lends itself to "meta" as a shortening pretty easily.

13 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Turns out the reason I didn't like umbrella academy was that I started on episode 2 accidentally. Starting for real now. 

I did the same thing but with Tokyo Ghoul. It... wasn't the intended way to start the experience, but it worked surprisingly well for me. :P

7 minutes ago, Kobold King said:

I did the same thing but with Tokyo Ghoul. It... wasn't the intended way to start the experience, but it worked surprisingly well for me. :P

Oh, I have opinions about that show. 

Mostly that the anime has really cool animation with the kagunes and not much else. And that the healing factor of the ghouls is laughably inconsistent and confusing and what the heck is going on with Eto and whY DOES THAT MAIN VILLAIN SUBSCRIBE TO THE NIGHTHOUND SCHOOL OF CONSENT, THAT RUINS HIS ENTIRE CHARACTER

2 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Oh, I have opinions about that show. 

Mostly that the anime has really cool animation with the kagunes and not much else. And that the healing factor of the ghouls is laughably inconsistent and confusing and what the heck is going on with Eto and whY DOES THAT MAIN VILLAIN SUBSCRIBE TO THE NIGHTHOUND SCHOOL OF CONSENT, THAT RUINS HIS ENTIRE CHARACTER

I've only watched the first season. :ph34r: I hope none of your opinions are negative about Tsukiyama, as he is inarguably the best part of that show, and about anime as a whole. :P

13 minutes ago, Kobold King said:

I've only watched the first season. :ph34r: I hope none of your opinions are negative about Tsukiyama, as he is inarguably the best part of that show, and about anime as a whole. :P

Nah, he's cool. Those last complaints are mostly about the manga. He's hilarious, as long as you don't try to take him too seriously. 

1 hour ago, winter devotion said:

Hypermitochondriase producing neosomaticoplasia ?

Possible slang terms: Hypers, Neos, Somats

19 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

The scientific species name could be Homo Inexplebilis.

It's Latin (roughly) for people who eat a lot.

The issue I see is that if supers can have fertile children with normal humans they aren't a separate species, meaning that the only people who'd use that name are those who aren't scientists.

2 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

We don't actually know that, as EVERYONE got powered, so there is no normal people to have children with.

Oh, and @Comatose, weren't you going to post on the cake scene?

No, it's only around seven or eight thousand globally.