5 minutes ago, breakingamber said:

What is it with our vanillas and baking? ... oh, that makes sense.

:lol:

I feel a mixture of irritation and amusement—which means this was a very good pun. :P

1 minute ago, winter devotion said:

Remington: Cooker of guns, with guns. 

For guns, if manufacturers decide to try and get some of their products featured on the show. 

Just now, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I feel a mixture of irritation and amusement—which means this was a very good pun. :P

Not to mention the naming of 'maples' immediately made me think of maple syrup

In China, vanillas are  called 饭。

In Britain, they're called fishies.

In Mexico, they're tacos.

In Dutchland (the Netherlands), they're called cookies.

In my house, they're called the Joke that got repeated until it wasn't funny anymore.

In Germany, they're called beans.

In Austria-Hungary...

1 minute ago, breakingamber said:

Not to mention the naming of 'maples' immediately made me think of maple syrup

In China, vanillas are  called 饭。

In Britain, they're called fishies.

In Mexico, they're tacos.

In Dutchland (the Netherlands), they're called cookies.

In my house, they're called the Joke that got repeated until it wasn't funny anymore.

In Germany, they're called beans.

In Austria-Hungary...

In Turkey, they're called non-powered people. 

Just now, winter devotion said:

In Turkey, they're called non-powered people. 

Sure about that?

See, Turkey was renamed to the Jerkish Overlords of the Khan Empire after the conquering by an Epic who believed himself to be the reincarnation of Genghis Khan. The former people of Turkey resented this and insisted on being called, well, you can guess, just to spite them.

Also, they haven't come up with a good acronym.

7 minutes ago, breakingamber said:

Sure about that?

See, Turkey was renamed to the Jerkish Overlords of the Khan Empire after the conquering by an Epic who believed himself to be the reincarnation of Genghis Khan. The former people of Turkey resented this and insisted on being called, well, you can guess, just to spite them.

Also, they haven't come up with a good acronym.

That's a good one. Let's call it canon. 

43 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

I'd say that in Russia, someone somehow brought the cold-war-era government to the future, and now they're actually one of the most benevolent governments.

Wow.  You know things are bad when you wish you lived in Soviet Russia.

In Soviet Russia, Epics are killed by you!

Wait, that's the Dalles. Scratch that.

1 hour ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

In Soviet Russia, Metronome is still OP because Metronome's OP-ness is so great that it cannot be defeated by mere memes.

Kokichi's anime has a season where it's literally just them versus the resurrected Soviet Russia ruled by Metronome. How did they get to Russia? How did Metronome get in charge? Why does this anime even exist? It just does.

11 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Kokichi's anime has a season where it's literally just them versus the resurrected Soviet Russia ruled by Metronome. How did they get to Russia? How did Metronome get in charge? Why does this anime even exist? It just does.

I'm trying to decide how Kokichi would influence Metronome, either actually making how insanely overpowered or having everyone react to everything he does with just a completely blank, pitying expression.

12 minutes ago, Voidus said:

I'm trying to decide how Kokichi would influence Metronome, either actually making how insanely overpowered or having everyone react to everything he does with just a completely blank, pitying expression.

Maybe it'd merge the two. Everyone reacts to everything he does as if he were insanely overpowered. Everyone is roughly as afraid of him as they are of Steelheart, even if they can't quite say why. :P

1 hour ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Hey, lookie there. Part three of the Newcago Office bonus episode is up. :ph34r: 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This feels like the snarky Epic equivalent of the Spartan "Then we will fight in the shade." :lol::D I'm sick in bed and should probably be asleep, but I don't regret reading this twice.

19 hours ago, Kobold King said:

This feels like the snarky Epic equivalent of the Spartan "Then we will fight in the shade." :lol::D I'm sick in bed and should probably be asleep, but I don't regret reading this twice.

10 hours ago, breakingamber said:

Reveal hidden contents

*laughs repeatedly*

Ha! Thanks! :D