Just now, winter devotion said:

The number of Epics is ludicrious, honestly? Like, the setting I’m developing has near two thousand superpowered individuals globally and the amount of damage from each fight is still super high. Seems like there should be less vanillas in the Calamity timeline, considering there’s so much deliberate violence. It’s bad enough when most of the collateral is incidental. 

My Hero Aca does a really good job discussing how collateral damage effects society, especially All Might vs All For One.  

NO SPOILERS I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO THAT FIGHT YET

Ahem. No, I agree. I think the Calamity timeline does have a dearth of vanillas, though, especially considering several entire cities have been Obliterated. And most of the ones who do survive are half-feral scavengers out in the wasteland.

10 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Anime only, at the moment. 

I’m a manga reader and this latest arc that’s wrapped up has me Screaming. No spoilers, but season 5, when we get there, is going to be a wild ride. So is four, actually. It’s all really flipping radical.

5 hours ago, winter devotion said:

I’m a manga reader and this latest arc that’s wrapped up has me Screaming. No spoilers, but season 5, when we get there, is going to be a wild ride. So is four, actually. It’s all really flipping radical.

So, uh, Winter.

Why are there two Oregonverse threads? Is there any difference between them?

3 hours ago, breakingamber said:

So, uh, Winter.

Why are there two Oregonverse threads? Is there any difference between them?

No, my thing just glitched and double posted. Is it possible to delete a thread without mod powers or do I need one of you guys with them to do that for me?

7 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

No, my thing just glitched and double posted. Is it possible to delete a thread without mod powers or do I need one of you guys with them to do that for me?

I think you need a mod.

@Voidus, are your powers sufficient to delete Winter's accidental double post?

Edited by Kobold King

I’d participate in the high school/college AU.

Also, where would crossovers go?  Because I could just imagine that one part in Worm where they

Spoiler

Make a portal after fighting Noelle having the portal lead to the reckoner/invocationverse instead of the planet with no people.

I might write that at some point...

Edited by The Young Pyromancer

So, we've been in the middle of a couple of snow storms where I live. Like, no school snow storms. And I just went outside and helped my neighbor mutilate--I mean build a snowman worthy of Dr. Funtimes.

Spoiler

IMG_20190208_164021.thumb.jpg.2e9e9cd5cb24a9396af0feec31b17fe9.jpg

Complete with sprinkles, food coloring, and snow-bodily harm!

3 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

Wow, it's strange for me to see this thread two and a half years after I left this forum to see characters like Backtrack still being discussed. :blink:

I was similarly pleasantly surprised to find that What Happened in Oregon refuses to die entirely. Parts of it peter out, but the story as a whole remains of interest to a lot of people around here. Myself definitely included. ^_^

5 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

*Malliw spends the next two months catching up*

Not quite going to happen, but I did spend the last week or two rereading most of Portland and now I'm going to do the Dalles. Maybe I'll decide to reread Astoria or Corvallis sometime, but I probably won't ever have the time to get back into this the way I did before. I'm glad you're carrying it on though!