28 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Impact is a notJobbing!Ballistic, MV swaps momentum between one thing she's touching and another thing in line of sight.

Another MV weakness is anything that cuts LoS, so Blank and Typhon are hard counters.

I don't think I actually ever figured out what Ballistic's powers were? Also, not sure what you mean what jobbing. 

EDIT: Also, I'm on the last bit of Drone, right before the first(?) Taylor vs 

Spoiler

Goliath. The buildup here: It's very good. The tension. I've sworn she was about to die half a dozen different times, but wow. The tension isn't burning me out or anything-- there are so many different kinds of it. 

EDIT 2: I meant Behemoth.*

Edited by winter devotion

6 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Impact is a notJobbing!Ballistic, MV swaps momentum between one thing she's touching and another thing in line of sight.

Another MV weakness is anything that cuts LoS, so Blank and Typhon are hard counters.

Could work in a 1v1 scenario to some degree, but at best it'd be a defensive measure. And if it were ever let up then she can level a city easily enough if she was determined to kill them. Surprise would be the main way to deal with her.

8 hours ago, winter devotion said:

I don't think I actually ever figured out what Ballistic's powers were? Also, not sure what you mean what jobbing.

Deliberately holding back.  And his powers let him infuse any thing he touched with any amount of kinetic energy in any direction.  However, he was affected by the Manton limit, soo...