16 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

If I could draw, I would draw Remington Springfield at a pug party with a cake shaped like a .22 rifle. 

Alas and alack, all I can provide is the mental image. :P 

I wonder what he's up to, in the era of Edmonton, if he survived. Did he? I hope so. 

3 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Kobold and I had a few plans for his character, though we'd never discussed whether or not he survived. I can honestly see it having gone either way.

I don't think he really could die to something as simple as a state razing Epic gang war fueled massacre. 

27 minutes ago, Ookla of the Flame said:

Nah.

He probably died while jumping out of a burning building shirtless, shooting at a helicopter with a rifle in midair, when his rifle jammed and blew up in his face.

Or at least, that’s what he wants you to think.

...I just realized Remington Springfield is the Chuck Norris of the Oregonverse. 

Actually no, he’s better, because is Chuck Norris named after two rifles? No. No he is not.

25 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Or at least, that’s what he wants you to think.

...I just realized Remington Springfield is the Chuck Norris of the Oregonverse. 

Actually no, he’s better, because is Chuck Norris named after two rifles? No. No he is not.

I always thought Vondra was the Chuck Norris.

46 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Well, he was located in The Dalles, which is where Remington was from. So either there was a mentor-student relationship, or The Dalles was the epicenter of a lot of badchull energy. 

I think the Dallas just sort of accumulated coolness, in the same way Portland accumulated weirdness. And in the same way Edmonton is accumulating shenanigans.

3 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

I think the Dallas just sort of accumulated coolness, in the same way Portland accumulated weirdness. And in the same way Edmonton is accumulating shenanigans.

If the different RP cities were high school cliques, The Dalles would have been the cool daredevils; Portland would have been the kids who dared each other to gargle ketchup or marry a slice of pizza; and Edmonton would be the pranksters who are sometimes entertaining and sometimes go too far with their pranks. 

Want to hear what we'd planned for Remington, by the way? 

4 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

If the different RP cities were high school cliques, The Dalles would have been the cool daredevils; Portland would have been the kids who dared each other to gargle ketchup or marry a slice of pizza; and Edmonton would be the pranksters who are sometimes entertaining and sometimes go too far with their pranks. 

Want to hear what we'd planned for Remington, by the way? 

Not as much as I want it to be turned into a Broadway musical but yeah, definitely. :D

Just Lightwards? He wasn't going to line up Lightwards, Corpsemaker and Altermind and trigger all their weaknesses at the same time and then shoot a single shot through all 3 of them?
Not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed. :P

1 minute ago, Voidus said:

Just Lightwards? He wasn't going to line up Lightwards, Corpsemaker and Altermind and trigger all their weaknesses at the same time and then shoot a single shot through all 3 of them?
Not gonna lie, I'm a little disappointed. :P

No, just Lightwards. 

Although, if you know Lightwards' weakness, that makes Remington's victory a bit….thornier. :mellow:

13 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

No, just Lightwards. 

Although, if you know Lightwards' weakness, that makes Remington's victory a bit….thornier. :mellow:

What was it, anyway? 

I think we need an Oregonverse high school au. (And maybe a better name, considering we're not in Oregon anymore.)