Joy

Hello

5 posts in this topic

My name is Joy, and...uh, hi! I read Stormlight early this year, and since then I've read every major cosmere story except Mistborn Era 2. Stormlight is still my favorite, although I also really enjoy the larger cosmere story.

Hello Joy, welcome to the Shard! I do highly suggest reading Era 2. Do not accept cookies (because hemalurgic spikes) or agree to give away your Breath (for obvious reasons). We have a large RP section, which many others will soon come to talk to you about, [plug mode] but I would like to tell you about the Cosmere! The Musical thread, where you can create and enjoy an immense selection of Cosmere-themed parodies made by members of this very forum. [\plug mode]

Hello and welcome to the shard!

Who is your favourite character?

And I can only support what @Personification  said: you definitly need to read MB era 2. In the end I prefer Era 1, but Era 2 is still fantastic and there is so much hidden in there.

My favorite characters so far are Shallan, Hoid, and Dalinar, in that order. I like the whole Stormlight cast, though...I can't wait for everyone to get their time in the spotlight. Also, Amaram is one of my favorite villains ever.

On 1/2/2019 at 8:00 AM, Joy said:

Also, Amaram is one of my favorite villains ever.

Right!